Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Are you talking about in general, or specifically about Origins?

Patreon started in 2014.
Specifically about Origins. People keep talking about this game as being in development for three years, but it's actually going on seven. The original plan Gabe put up was that the game would be released in three episodes over the course of three years, and that would be a comfortable timeline. I can't tell anymore how many "episodes" this is, but the scope of this game isn't so huge that seven years seems reasonable, even if Gabe has tried to be tricksy by breaking it up into more episodes.

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Specifically about Origins. People keep talking about this game as being in development for three years, but it's actually going on seven. The original plan Gabe put up was that the game would be released in three episodes over the course of three years, and that would be a comfortable timeline. I can't tell anymore how many "episodes" this is, but the scope of this game isn't so huge that seven years seems reasonable, even if Gabe has tried to be tricksy by breaking it up into more episodes.
I gave up supporting this game and its creator after that near 6 month break he had because "there was construction near my apartment".

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I remember the constant excuses about "bangings" and "drillings" in nearby apartments, and how he couldn't get any work done because he preferred to work during the night, and all the construction during business hours disrupted his sleep.

Reactions: Synaxis
Jul 9, 2017
You would think that with lock down going on she would update more. I'm disappointed that after so many years there isn't that much content for the mc! Seriously! The player want to fuck the party but we are stuck with sprites when we want to fuck them! This is the reason I stopped supporting the patron! Is Gabe even listening the the fans?! I know some simps will say "just don't play it" but after the last 2 games I thought the third would be the best yet. I'll tune back into this after Gabe actually starts listening the what the fans want. Smh

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Well, I wouldn't have expected Gabe to do more because of lockdown. He's kind of been on lockdown for about a decade unless something has changed. Raised a bit of a stink back when this game was starting up about how Swedish authorities found out about the crowdfunding and wanted to to throw him off the dole. And in addition to the six month vacation because of construction, he's also been known to skip weeks or months because of game releases, or because Games Done Quick was doing a streaming event. I mean, I'm all for taking holidays, but never once during the time I was paying attention was the Patreon paused, and I never saw a blog post or progress update that said, "this month's release will be delayed because I'm going to Barbados", or the like. It was always after the fact, and along the lines of, "sorry, I haven't gotten jack shit done because Red Dead Redemption exists."

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Glad I didn't start a new playthrough of the game for a hour ish of content. Since I scour everything looking for every little added things in the game. This update taking 5 months is sad. I would hope people would stop supporting the Patreon myself. Since the update is small.... AGAIN... The walkthrough will be updated tonight.
Question for anyone. Has anyone found Kythies plushie? I figure it isn't in the game yet. If so let me know. I will be on the forums basically all day.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Can someone explain to me why so many people support devs like this I honestly don't get it. Are they just maximum gullible?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Glad I didn't start a new playthrough of the game for a hour ish of content. Since I scour everything looking for every little added things in the game. This update taking 5 months is sad. I would hope people would stop supporting the Patreon myself. Since the update is small.... AGAIN... The walkthrough will be updated tonight.
Question for anyone. Has anyone found Kythies plushie? I figure it isn't in the game yet. If so let me know. I will be on the forums basically all day.
Yes I have, it has been in the game since last version at least actually. I'll upload a screenshot in a bit (I hope) which will show you where it is meant to be.

Edit: So it should be here, on the far right side of Odidania. Beatrix, Krystal and Elin shouldn't be there, but yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong tho, I don't fully remember.

Last edited:

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Gonna be paying attention to this thread for a while since I actually need Jobe's updated walkthrough. I'm apparentely missing 1 scene and I don't know for the life of me where that scene is.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
The walkthrough will be updated within 2 hours. Since it is shorter than a "Arc" Steel demoness. If you select her first than Laquadia it worked for me.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Yes I have, it has been in the game since last version at least actually. I'll upload a screenshot in a bit (I hope) which will show you where it is meant to be.

Edit: So it should be here, on the far right side of Odidania. Beatrix, Krystal and Elin shouldn't be there, but yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong tho, I don't fully remember.
Non of those three have the plushie. Thanks though. If anyone found the plushie for Kythie, let me know.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Non of those three have the plushie. Thanks though. If anyone found the plushie for Kythie, let me know.
Nono, what I meant was the girls themselves shouldn't be there, the doll should. It's on the ground, or supposed to be. I know it's on the right side of Odidania. Maybe it can't be completed after those 3 show up there ? That's what I'm guessing.

Also, if your game has the full content unlocked, I'd like to compare to be honest, because I'm not even certain I got everything possible up to this point.

Reactions: MrSoder

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Nono, what I meant was the girls themselves shouldn't be there, the doll should. It's on the ground, or supposed to be. I know it's on the right side of Odidania. Maybe it can't be completed after those 3 show up there ? That's what I'm guessing.

Also, if your game has the full content unlocked, I'd like to compare to be honest, because I'm not even certain I got everything possible up to this point.
I tend to put those in my end of play records. Since the game is bugged beyond belief I am not adding them this time. Since this update they never disappear. My current, Shitty walkthrough, is going to be updated within 30 minutes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slvh

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I tend to put those in my end of play records. Since the game is bugged beyond belief I am not adding them this time. Since this update they never disappear. My current, Shitty walkthrough, is going to be updated within 30 minutes.
Alright, tysm. It's always better than none, and I know you're good at it so I'll get a good referrence point and see if I missed something. Again, ty~

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes