BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
According to the blog:

- The Slave Collar can now be purchased (haven't found it yet)
- Laquadia has been added to the tent mechanic (found)
- Naz'Raala and Laquadia has been added as available opponents in Stripping o' Die (haven't found yet)
- The Frozen Continent has been included to the world (found)
- Two additional castle upgrades has been added (found)
- One arc worth of story content (no idea)
- Four new worldmap locations (I think I found all 4)
- Three new CG Scenes (found)
thank you for the insight i appreciate it

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Strippin o' Die found.

Purchase the slave collar (Kahr item shop), head to your room in Castle Warrenguard and you'll be able to summon your two new slaves. Speak with them there and you'll get the option to play Strippin o' Die with them.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Appearance Changer-Event Gallery Unlocker mod updated.
For those who don't want to load an old save just to get the new bad end scene.

Note to Gabe: Replaying the new bad end scene from the Hall permanently changes the textboxes to black. Might want to fix that.

Reactions: eskeetit420

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This is a perfect example of why Patreon funding for developers is inherently flawed. They are literally getting paid to /not/ make a game. The longer they can draw the process out, the more they earn. Its a fucking hoax. I advice everyone who subbed to cancel their subscription.

EDIT:
On a sidenote. This game earn so much money Gabe is able to work on it full time AND hire additional help like he states but does this pace look like full-time work to you? He must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: blulaz and MARYNOM

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
This is a perfect example of why Patreon funding for developes is totally flawed. They are literally getting paid to /not/ make a game. The longer they can draw the process out, the more they earn. Its a fucking hoax and I advice everyone pressent who subbed to cancel their subscription.
I also was following and paying some artists on Patron, but, after seeing how much time they took to develop just few updates, I closed my account.

Reactions: blulaz and Akuzinog

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Appearance Changer-Event Gallery Unlocker mod updated.
For those who don't want to load an old save just to get the new bad end scene.

Note to Gabe: Replaying the new bad end scene from the Hall permanently changes the textboxes to black. Might want to fix that.
Where to find the NPC?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Tired of grinding 30 mobs every monster?
Download Cheat Engine, speed hack the game to 5 times faster.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Question about the latest 3 safe lock ,does anyone found the codes? Also hopefully will be updated the walk through, thanks in advance

Reactions: MrSoder

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
Nice update!
He added lots of maps and locations.
Took me around 2 hours and half to do everything new.
And I still havent figured out how to play the dice game with Naz'Raala.
I was also hoping for more action with Beatrix at the tavern.. too bad, lets hope to see more in the upcoming updates.
Were you drunk or on drugs when u played this update? I finished everything in this update in 50 mins or so. including killing 4 night sluts- forgot the name of unit.
No offence but story goes like 10 mins in total. On ice continent there is actually nothing to do not even monsters to kill.

This is a perfect example of why Patreon funding for developers is inherently flawed. They are literally getting paid to /not/ make a game. The longer they can draw the process out, the more they earn. Its a fucking hoax. I advice everyone who subbed to cancel their subscription.

EDIT:
On a sidenote. This game earn so much money Gabe is able to work on it full time AND hire additional help like he states but does this pace look like full-time work to you? He must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Well most of time i dont agree. BUT this time i agree with you. I mean LOQO I and II were in faster pace. There are some games which have update each week. As i am a fan of this game i am quite disspleased by pace it gets updated. I can understand personal problem etc. but most people shut down patreon income when they are not developing. And resume it when they jump back up on horse of production. Well as i looked arround gabe works on some other stuff. IDK what income that nets but this... so much time with monthly over 6000$ I mean get serious Gabe....

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I wish I could say I was surprised or let down, but I'm not. So much talent and potential, but as normal Gabe not only flushes it away, but pisses on it too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Gabe is reading, congrats on a third straight update I'll rate a 1/5. Good choice on artists and everything else you botched. (y)

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
I wish I could say I was surprised or let down, but I'm not. So much talent and potential, but as normal Gabe not only flushes it away, but pisses on it too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Gabe is reading, congrats on a third straight update I'll rate a 1/5. Good choice on artists and everything else you botched. (y)
Well i wouldnt say it any better and thats is why i canceled my patreon for Gabe back when v 3.03 was released. i was thinking well beta is beta ok maybe she keeps some stuff for regular update BUT noooooo as if saying fuck you fans and patrons wait few more years if you waited for 3 years you can wait and pay for three more... Seriosly.. just add it up 6k $ for three fucking years. Just woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Reactions: WallyMoonstone
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes