Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Thought I would check. Quicker it gets updated here the faster I can redo the walkthrough.
Hello there, thanks for making the walkthrough, it's helped me get through some parts of the game.

A question though, since I'm nearing the end of beta game 3.04
When the newest update launches do I just copy new game data to current directory; and backup my save game?
Would hate to start over and grind again...again, again!!!

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Hello there, thanks for making the walkthrough, it's helped me get through some parts of the game.

A question though, since I'm nearing the end of beta game 3.04
When the newest update launches do I just copy new game data to current directory; and backup my save game?
Would hate to start over and grind again...again, again!!!
just take your saves, and copy paste them into the new folder, that should work fine, it was has working for me.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Yes. That said, it isn't perfect - I've noticed that some items (usually gold dice) go missing after the transfer.
It can be janky. If a item number is changed, AKA golden Dice added, You will just lose them considering you have a different item number. Loads of fun!

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
Just waiting for the walkthrough. Completely lost as to what I'm doing with this right now
well you can always grind :D haha i belive first off we shoud take boat in odidania to go to frozen land. if you did that already than idk not until i get into the game

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
well theres nut much in this update. i just went to mayor in odidania, than to bar to get your girls, than to ship, than to snow lands, and finally i reached ilithian castle and kissed the door. end of beta. seriously played for 20 minutes and thats it....
also you cant get on top of ledge in belfrost woods. probably a bug

Kythe

Mar 22, 2019
After speaking to Osira in the throne room, head to the Cathederal (where you started the game). It's in the NE part of Collusia.
In there, you'll find a Jadeite Acolyte to the left. She's next to a chest. Grab the chest (contains clothes), then head straight down to some previously hidden stairs. A scene will trigger, after which you'll be able to advance the game.

Be warned, you'll only have access to the Protagonist for a bit of time, so make sure you bring plenty of supplies as once you enter the next dungeon, you won't be able to leave until it's completed.

Also bring antidotes. No, I don't care if you think it's a waste of money. Bring them.

Can you drop your save file bro? I have the same problem as this guy, I have th latest version but can’t advance the story cuz of the paladin

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So wait is only one of the new scenes with the main character and from the looks of its more content where other characters get fuck characters that the player still can't bang first. I really wish someone else was making this game. Is the beast content at least stoppable/avoidable?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes