zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
ehh love collectible illustration, it feels kinda rewarding when you go explore the world
also you get to see other people fanart?/style? it's interesting for me

I hope there's more van scene in next update kinda dissapointed when they don't make van cg with valtoras

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still think van's a chick becuase there have been no guy's with heart's yet but mybe they changed it hard to say tho. there was also on there blog some time back about if you thought van was male are female.

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
i still think van's a chick becuase there have been no guy's with heart's yet but mybe they changed it hard to say tho. there was also on there blog some time back about if you thought van was male are female.
I hope van is special so he's get heart but well I don't care if van male or female, he's just look cute
give me more van scene and cg!!! lol

OpusTopus

Oct 21, 2018
i think the walkthrough miss one of Kythie event on the camp, after mc getting captured in blackgate stronghold but yeah nothing special about that event, only got kythie +1

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Is there some event with Cecily?
Yes and no. There is an event with Cecily, but not actually WITH Cecily.

When you meet her during the tutorial prologue, you have to increase her affection to +6 (she starts with +4 and there's two options that increase her affection by 1).

Later, when searching for Queen Opala, if Cecily is +6, the demon you're dealing with will change from Opala to Cecily during the CG.
Beyond that, there are no Cecily scenes.

kuih123

Aug 17, 2017
Yes and no. There is an event with Cecily, but not actually WITH Cecily.

When you meet her during the tutorial prologue, you have to increase her affection to +6 (she starts with +4 and there's two options that increase her affection by 1).

Later, when searching for Queen Opala, if Cecily is +6, the demon you're dealing with will change from Opala to Cecily during the CG.
Beyond that, there are no Cecily scenes.
At least, not yet. Here's hoping :p

Raio10

May 6, 2017
Can anyone help me here as im still having issues with rpg maker especially for this game it opens but doesn’t start can people tell me what antivirus they use as i want to switch from norton as it is crap and want to play these again thanks in advance to any who reply.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Can anyone help me here as im still having issues with rpg maker especially for this game it opens but doesn’t start can people tell me what antivirus they use as i want to switch from norton as it is crap and want to play these again thanks in advance to any who reply.
What happens when you try to start it? Do you get an error message?

Enimara

Feb 25, 2018
Personally I use Bullguard, and have been for well over 10+ years now.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes