throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
the basic data one the only file i can find is the audio one
The folder is hidden for some reason. Follow the diriections here: and then then it should show up.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
I once asked Gabe what she thought about an idea I had about having some side missions involving Van. The idea was:

After spending countless days as the tribe's fuck toy, Van aka "Vanity" manages to "escape" the clutches of Vhazar's clan(when in reality, they let him go). But due to losing his status of a high ranking Crusader and becoming known only as a cock slut, Van now has to rebuild his rep and earn money to afford weapons, armor, etc. However, doing so is no longer easy for him. He's only known as Vanity now. So, in order to earn his money, he has to do "favors" for strangers.

Anyways, this is where things get interesting:

With the MC, at this point of the game, now having a C.A.M.E.R.A, He'll receive another letter in the mailbox from someone warning him about Van escaping and seeking revenge. He'll meet the messenger who is strangely in disguise at a bar and they'll discuss the situation. While the MC is becoming more worried about the risks, the messenger calms MC's nerves by telling him about what Van does for the money. He tells MC that with the C.A.M.E.R.A in his possession, he use it to his advantage and capture pictures of Van doing "Vanity Naughtiness" with other man. Throughout the game MC will run into people around the world, in different towns and villages claiming to have spotted Vanity. This will be your opportunity to Van at bay by capturing pictures of him in the acts.

Later on in the game, Van will have earned enough money to obtain weapons and attempt to get revenge against the MC. Hopefully by then, you've taken enough photos of him because before you have to fight him 1v1, each picture of him will drop Van's HP by about 5-10%. Making the battle easier. Just like the last time you fought, when Van's HP is close to zero the battle will end with you victorious. With Van panting, weakened from the battle, the mysterious messenger will appear and interrupt your battle with a menacing laughter saying: "You've gotten quite far along with your quest, but it's time to come home...VANITY!!" And with a dreaded expression and a hint of blushing, Van immediately recognize the voice saying: "H-How? How did you find me?! I though I escaped you beasts!" The mysterious messenger laughs as he reveals his true identity. To MC's surprise, the messenger was really one of the members of Vhazar's clan. "I've been keeping an eye on you the entire time. All those men you served. All the cocks you've indulged in, under the guise of 'just earning money to get your revenge'. Hahahaha! You can't fool me. The way you were taking those cocks, you were in pure bliss every time. Sorry to end your little quest for 'vengeance', but the clan is ready to have you back at home to serve OUR cocks." The scene ends with Van, now permanently Vanity getting sent back to Colissius(I know I butchered the spelling:p). You could then go back to where he is with him getting railed by large numbers of bullmen.

What do you guys think? When I asked Gabe about it a long time ago, she said traps weren't really her thing but that she's not going to say no. Think we can try to convince Gabe to make it a reality?(y)

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
I once asked Gabe what she thought about an idea I had about having some side missions involving Van. The idea was:

After spending countless days as the tribe's fuck toy, Van aka "Vanity" manages to "escape" the clutches of Vhazar's clan(when in reality, they let him go). But due to losing his status of a high ranking Crusader and becoming known only as a cock slut, Van now has to rebuild his rep and earn money to afford weapons, armor, etc. However, doing so is no longer easy for him. He's only known as Vanity now. So, in order to earn his money, he has to do "favors" for strangers.

With the MC, at this point of the game, now having a C.A.M.E.R.A, He'll receive another letter in the mailbox from someone warning him about Van escaping and seeking revenge. He'll meet the messenger who is strangely in disguise at a bar and they'll discuss the situation. While the MC is becoming more worried about the risks, the messenger calms MC's nerves by telling him about what Van does for the money. He tells MC that with the C.A.M.E.R.A in his possession, he use it to his advantage and capture pictures of Van doing "Vanity Naughtiness" with other man. Throughout the game MC will run into people around the world, in different towns and villages claiming to have spotted Vanity. This will be your opportunity to Van at bay by capturing pictures of him in the acts.

Later on in the game, Van will have earned enough money to obtain weapons and attempt to get revenge against the MC. Hopefully by then, you've taken enough photos of him because before you have to fight him 1v1, each picture of him will drop Van's HP by about 5-10%. Making the battle easier. Just like the last time you fought, when Van's HP is close to zero the battle will end with you victorious. With Van panting, weakened from the battle, the mysterious messenger will appear and interrupt your battle with a menacing laughter saying: "You've gotten quite far along with your quest, but it's time to come home...VANITY!!" And with a dreaded expression and a hint of blushing, Van immediately recognize the voice saying: "H-How? How did you find me?! I though I escaped you beasts!" The mysterious messenger laughs as he reveals his true identity. To MC's surprise, the messenger was really one of the members of Vhazar's clan. "I've been keeping an eye on you the entire time. All those men you served. All the cocks you've indulged in, under the guise of 'just earning money to get your revenge'. Hahahaha! You can't fool me. The way you were taking those cocks, you were in pure bliss every time. Sorry to end your little quest for 'vengeance', but the clan is ready to have you back at home to serve OUR cocks." The scene ends with Van, now permanently Vanity getting sent back to Colissius(I know I butchered the spelling:p). You could then go back to where he is with him getting railed by large numbers of bullmen.

What do you guys think? When I asked Gabe about it a long time ago, she said traps weren't really her thing but that she's not going to say no. Think we can try to convince Gabe to make it a reality?(y)
to keep it 100 with ya i'm not going out of my way to see van get dick down that just me but overall it not bad it just Gabe already blueball us already plus i just want more MC stuff cause most of stuff in the Game is all the female get fuck by other then we get the sloppy second

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

I might be misremembering, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
to keep it 100 with ya i'm not going out of my way to see van get dick down that just me but overall it not bad it just Gabe already blueball us already plus i just want more MC stuff cause most of stuff in the Game is all the female get fuck by other then we get the sloppy second
I totally agree chief.

Reactions: mrstupidfingers

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
So just started to play this game, are all those good screen shots in the first post just those images you randomly find and steal those wall posters throughout the game so far? because it seems I haven't found any good scenes yet(all the sex is just text based etc)

Oct 29, 2017
True. The MC seems like a virgin in comparison to the others. I feel bad for him.

Reactions: alala69 and Cavpal

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
van was in the castle so safe. well if van is a dude then the mc is bi sexul to each there own tho.

Mar 4, 2021
Are there any Laquadia scenes that happen after Osira and the minotaur bang her silly? I know she's in the prison cell and you have a little text-only scenes, anything else?

I'm also willing to give away a mostly-complete save, but I don't know how to post it.
Create a free account on Mega, you get 50 GB of storage. Then share the link using the Mega desktop app. You already have Mega, right, otherwise I don't know how you're downloading these games.

For tiny files like a savegame you can use Mediafire.

Do it big guy!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you can down load big files from mage but that's only if your not in the incog page. there was a thing on gabes page way back that said guess if van is male are female so who now's lol.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Al right, I've played up to the current end of the game, but I'm still lightyears away from 100% as I'm not a completionist. Some side quests and such still need doing, and there's probably a shitton of collectibles. I play beastmen exclusively.

Here's a NG+ I started with that file in case anyone wants to play through the whole game with an OP character. I don't know how much of your progress is carries over to NG+. It's literally at the very beginning of the game, so you won't have to miss anything.

Tell me if you have any problems with either of these.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes