Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I also dont know how to share a save file. But mine is kinda worthless, since I have not played all that much.
The game is very long even tho its just a "Beta" with 3 episodes. This game can be well over 100+ hours at this point to do everything and see all the available scenes and find all the art.
I think this is the reason why nobody shares their save here, because nobody has managed to do everything in the game yet... and you have to understand that we would have to replay the game multiple times as different races (Human,Wolf,Horse) to view all sex scenes and their variations :D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am missing some scenes and i have almost ever gallory open but if you played my saves there would be nothing to do lol. all the quest are done and i am stuck in the frozen north.

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
Can you fuck Gabrielle yet?
Not yet but in the latest blog post Gabe mentions that the side story with Gabrielle and the Drowning Castle is almost done. Hopefully it should be in the next beta.

Relevant quote from the here:
The entire Gabrielle sub-plot about going to the Drowning Castle for a score is nearly done too, I only have the closing cutscene left before I move over to the "reward" part everyone has been looking forward to...wink...wink...smirk...smirk...

Aug 29, 2017
Not yet but in the latest blog post Gabe mentions that the side story with Gabrielle and the Drowning Castle is almost done. Hopefully it should be in the next beta.

Relevant quote from the here:
Quite possibly the biggest slut in the game and it has taken this long to get even close to fucking her.
Madness.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i never played war hammer but i think that some one was joking with yea because this look's nothing like waar hammer not even close lol.

fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
Hall of Memeories ! Mirror in the castle.

It takes you to a place with orbs on pedestals. When interacting with them and you have seens the scene already, it replays said scene. With text and everything.
(I use the hall of memories for the Farah scene where she sucks us off and we have a dialog option to take her from behind. Ridiculously hot scene)

Only problem with this is that it locks you to whatever your character race is.
So for example if you picked a human character, you will only get to view the scenes AS a human character. You will have to replay the game again with a Wolf/Horse character for example.
where is the hall of memories?

D

Deleted member 3206385

the one for the camp tent i cant find the file its suposed to go into

D

Deleted member 3206385

the basic data one the only file i can find is the audio one

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes