Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is the quest to gather 5 wood squirrels bugged or something? As per the walkthrough there are 2 that you can capture in rivulet hills.

One in the windy pass and another in grassland roads. That makes 4. Despite that after you get the one in grassland road the walkthrough says that I have 5. I've read the blasted thing twice, counted all the screenshots detailing squirrel location and it still is only 4. What gives?

If you finished this quest please tell me in which region the fifth one is.
There are 2 in Windy Pass see the walkthrough again for that location

guyster12

Oct 15, 2017
how do i save my game, i save in the crystals but everytime i exit the game and open it again the save is gone

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
The walkthrough constantly advises not to open the ruby coin chest in the basement of the pub in colussia. Tried to read ahead to find out why, but can't seem to find it.

Can anyone tell me why you should not open the chest, and am I missing out on something late game if I do open it?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
The walkthrough constantly advises not to open the ruby coin chest in the basement of the pub in colussia. Tried to read ahead to find out why, but can't seem to find it.

Can anyone tell me why you should not open the chest, and am I missing out on something late game if I do open it?
The game only gives you just enough rubies to open every chest, they aren't farmable. I think the idea is that by saving a very easy to get to chest and its 3 rubies you can open other chests that are harder to get to right away. Instead of running out of rubies for a chest deep in a cave you save yourself the trouble by only having to go back to Colussia.

guyster12

Oct 15, 2017
You just go into the menu (0 or ESC, whatever you have it on) and select "Save".
i tried that didnt work, what i mean is not that i dont know how to save but that everytime i save and exit the game
the save is gone, and i need to start all over in a new game

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone help ?
I supported the dev on patreon and got all 3 games Legend of queen opala gold edition 1 and 2, and Origin.
Today I unsubbed cuz i cant support every month so I forgot to ask the dev about it.

There is a txt file call Manual in the game folder location that tells you to open RPGMaker XP folder and install it ....
But when I click it It opens up a screen with 2 options :
- Install RPGMaker RTP Standart
- Install RPGMaker XP

So im kinda confused. Do I have to install both of them ? Or just one of them ?
Also if I install this once, I wont need to do it again for golder editions 1 and 2 again right ? Since they also come with this folder "RPGMaker XP"

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Can someone help ?
I supported the dev on patreon and got all 3 games Legend of queen opala gold edition 1 and 2, and Origin.
Today I unsubbed cuz i cant support every month so I forgot to ask the dev about it.

There is a txt file call Manula in the game folder location that tells you to open RPGMaker XP folder and install it ....
But when I click it It opens up a screen with 2 options :
- Install RPGMaker RTP Standart
- Install RPGMaker XP

So im kinda confused. Do I have to install both of them ? Or just one of them ?
Also if I install this once, I wont need to do it again for golder editions 1 and 2 again right ? Since they also come with this folder "RPGMaker XP"
Yes you install once and never again, its just there if someone dosn't have rpgm package installed already and needs it. so no need to download it for the other games.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yes you install once and never again, its just there if someone dosn't have rpgm package installed already and needs it. so no need to download it for the other games.
Thanks for the info.

But what about the options ?
Do I install both RPGMkaer RTP Standart and RPGMaker XP ?
Or do I just install RPGMaker XP only ?

Spinouscharge31

Jun 4, 2019
I got to the Kahr Equipment shop, but it doesn't have the slave collar post episode III. I did not start a new game and get up to that point, so I am guessing I am gonna need to restart to get it?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes