Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So I am curious about the decisions with what to do with the Pirate Queen during the prison breakout.

Do any of the decisions besides the "join me" one just lead her to your personal prison in the castle or remove her from the game entirely. I like the character but current companions are enough would very much prefer just keeping the pirate queen with the steel demoness.

I've scoured the walkthrough and nothing came up.

Also I think the OP sample pic art needs to be updated the art has improved greatly

lkdlka.png

Last edited:

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
This is what happens when you give rational criticism of the game. And the reason, "cleanup of deleted content" is just a sugar-coated way to say "I personally didn't like your opinion, so I quickly swept it under the rug". A reply thread and some related posts from multiple people deleted because this one mod didn't like our opinion. Absolutely disgusting. Go ahead and delete this post too, whichever mod did it. Prove me right.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This is what happens when you give rational criticism of the game. And the reason, "cleanup of deleted content" is just a sugar-coated way to say "I personally didn't like your opinion, so I quickly swept it under the rug". A reply thread and some related posts from multiple people deleted because this one mod didn't like our opinion. Absolutely disgusting. Go ahead and delete this post too, whichever mod did it. Prove me right.
You can try opening a support ticket and getting the comments restored. Maybe even get an admin to punish a mod for removing stuff unjustly

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Damn I knew this dev was really lazy after that latest update but at least get the breast size consistent in the outfits

f u mod fag 2.png f u mod fag.png

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone know how to get this scene? Went to two playthroughs Heroic/Rogue and was not able to get it. Couldn't find a reference to it in the walkthrough

nwijwnfk.png

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Inside your room , at the castle , u have a mirror , is the mirror of memories ...enter and u have that .

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think i am missing some of the new ords in the gallory room but i am tring to wait for the finished game. but that's just me i probly won't last that long tho lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Peter Serdyukov

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a mod out there to view all scenes ?
My mod should still be fully updated. I think this was the latest one. Click the name and it will take you to the post.
Appearance Changer-Event Gallery Unlocker mod updated.
For those who don't want to load an old save just to get the new bad end scene.

Please help
How can i trigger this one ?
Anyone know how to get this scene? Went to two playthroughs Heroic/Rogue and was not able to get it. Couldn't find a reference to it in the walkthrough
It's the bad end scene you have to lose a battle with a monster with Farrah on the team or something.

Reactions: bebutochang

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's the bad end scene you have to lose a battle with a monster with Farrah on the team or something.
Do you know which monster that is? There's dozens of them

I think its this one since its listed as a CG but not sure what monsters its supposed to be

5232-CG1221.jpg

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
A question to those that were following this for a long time, what's the deal with the magihoud transformation? It feels like so much was set up to involve scenes with the dog but went nowhere for generic furry follower. I wanted to set up Gabrielle with the dog after that boat talk scene.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes