Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Last time I played this the update ended a little after you take castle Warrenguard. You could do some upgrades but not too much. My question is my Favorite girls are Laquadia, Opala and the farm hoe I forgot her name - is there a goodish amount if content for any of them yet?

Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
try making a blank file called 'Game.rxproj' next to the Game.exe/ini and open that.

edit: you might also have to make the graphics and data folder visible...
I actually did try all of that already before posting. Interestingly enough, it "works" in the sense that it's able to be open and modified, but it won't allow saving. I mean, you can click save, and it asks you to save when you exit, etc, but no matter how many times I save, it doesn't actually save, and the changes aren't kept.

I've actually tried looking for a solution online to the saving issue, but most of the issues happen from people being unable to save "in game", not the editor.

You COULD edit the game file Enemies.rxdata located in the data folder of the game.
But, I think, you would need a active copy of RPG program to to it. The data is encoded to RPG format and so, encrypted from reading by a text reader.
Active copy as in: not an expired free version.
BUT, you need to know what to edit so that you don't crash the game, and there I can't help.
This doesn't seem to work either. I actually do own RPG Maker XP, I have for a long time now actually. I tried a 3rd-party .rxdata editor, and while it actually opens up the data to be modified, it crashes within 30 seconds, which isn't enough time to actually make any changes.

Very weird.

ManouchKa

Oct 30, 2019
It is possible to play in full screen mode? And srry if the question was already asked

*EDIT* alt+enter save my life

Last edited:

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, sry I'm new at LoQO, so there are LoQO1 and LoQO2, and there is LoQOOrigin, and there 3 episodes for Origin alone, or Origin IS the 3rd episode? If it is true that there are 3 episodes for Origin alone, does this Thread include all three episodes? Sry I am quite confused, and would love to know and try the game with the correct order..Thanks!!

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
Guys, I've beaten 3.01 (or maybe 3.02? don't remember but I downloaded it at Swegabe's Patreon anyway, I guess the official public non-beta version is still the same) version nearly a year ago. Spent like 30 hours. I just want to see what's new since Swegabe is slow as f... and I'm too tired of waiting.

What's the best way to skip the old content (some other savefile, savefile editor, some kind of cheat engine, etc)? And where can I read the walkthrough you are talking about?

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
I actually did try all of that already before posting. Interestingly enough, it "works" in the sense that it's able to be open and modified, but it won't allow saving. I mean, you can click save, and it asks you to save when you exit, etc, but no matter how many times I save, it doesn't actually save, and the changes aren't kept.

I've actually tried looking for a solution online to the saving issue, but most of the issues happen from people being unable to save "in game", not the editor.

This doesn't seem to work either. I actually do own RPG Maker XP, I have for a long time now actually. I tried a 3rd-party .rxdata editor, and while it actually opens up the data to be modified, it crashes within 30 seconds, which isn't enough time to actually make any changes.

Very weird.
Aside from making the folders visible, also make them NOT "Read-only". I also got stuck at that before.

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
How can I get this scene with Masquerade and her teddy bear? I've bought a Dream Key from the hermit in the desert but I can't find any blue chests. Version is 3.05.

Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
Aside from making the folders visible, also make them NOT "Read-only". I also got stuck at that before.
I should have mentioned that I actually did do that as well, lol. I think I pretty much tried everything, which is why I was asking for help. But that's about all I tried so maybe something else would work.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I should have mentioned that I actually did do that as well, lol. I think I pretty much tried everything, which is why I was asking for help. But that's about all I tried so maybe something else would work.
Since you are able to open the .rxproj, try duplicating the folder to a new location and then making the changes to that. Then check if you can create and edit a new project on that same folder. Tell us what happens, if changes are saved on both or if Opala is still not cooperating.
If all else fails, which they shouldn't, you should be able to make the changes and then playtest without closing the program. Saving in the playtest works the same regardless, so it's possible to give yourself max gold in the playtest, save and have it count outside playtest just fine.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes