Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
Since you are able to open the .rxproj, try duplicating the folder to a new location and then making the changes to that. Then check if you can create and edit a new project on that same folder. Tell us what happens, if changes are saved on both or if Opala is still not cooperating.
If all else fails, which they shouldn't, you should be able to make the changes and then playtest without closing the program. Saving in the playtest works the same regardless, so it's possible to give yourself max gold in the playtest, save and have it count outside playtest just fine.
I did try that as well, actually. The problem being unable to save still persisted even though it was basically a clone, although I don't recall if I tried using the playtest feature, so I can try giving it another shot, though at this point I think it may just be fruitless. Just FYI, I am able to save in any other project, just not with this game.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I don't recall if I tried using the playtest feature, so I can try giving it another shot, though at this point I think it may just be fruitless. Just FYI, I am able to save in any other project, just not with this game.
If you change something, then immediately playtest and the change isn't there, it's probably the change itself. Maybe the thing you are trying to change doesn't work the way you think.

Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
If you change something, then immediately playtest and the change isn't there, it's probably the change itself. Maybe the thing you are trying to change doesn't work the way you think.
It's just number values being changed a bit for enemy data. I've done this before with the first LoQO game, and even with this new game, though a previous version of it which had the RGSSAD file included so that I could decrypt it. The fact it's missing is what threw me off, even if the folders are still there, there is no project file to open, except, of course, using the methods above, which haven't worked for me. So, I'm kind of just giving up here for now lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like what i sceen so far hope for the game to be done soon but do not rush that just runes games look a cyber punk 2077 and what there investers did to it

Reactions: Enimara

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Just tried my hands at this after some procrastination, and already the game design is so frustrating.

Basically the dev fall prey to the age old assumption that "huge maps = more game content". The intro chapter is the most important phase of a game to impress your players and already you are making it look like a mid game content for Amnesia the Dark descent.

No overview map, no signs to look out for, limited save space for experimentation of different playthroughs makes for a grating experience. We are expected to select every single piece of cupboard, desk and closets in the hopes of finding something that we miss which honestly is BS.

And seriously why are we required to spend actual in game currency to buy a quest journal so we can keep track on what quests are available ? And we have to pass a quiz to get the ability to sprint ? Like really wtf ?

The game already has the bad aspect of not being able to adjust it's speed to make up for the exceedingly slow pace and you have to dump on us a sprint restriction ?

I have play other games on better engines that runs more smoothly than this, even if they are lacking far more in content and story........... which is sad.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
What's with a lot of these RPGM games having unavoidable beastiality scenes? As much as it may surprise you, not everyone wants to see h-scenes of one of MC's potential mates getting fucked by a dog or a horse. Even in just a drawing it's really fucking gross.

The more I play this, the more I'm convinced that this developer is utterly obsessed with bestiality. Seems like 90% of the h-scenes are about fucking animals. That shit needs to be in big bold letters on the front page. Wouldn't have wasted my time.

Last edited:

Morelion

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, how do you get the slave collar is this a quest ? Because I can't buy it at KHAR there is nothing at the equipment store !

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well ever one has there likes i just like to see the girls i can block out the stuff i don't like lol.

Feb 6, 2018
What's with a lot of these RPGM games having unavoidable beastiality scenes? As much as it may surprise you, not everyone wants to see h-scenes of one of MC's potential mates getting fucked by a dog or a horse. Even in just a drawing it's really fucking gross.

The more I play this, the more I'm convinced that this developer is utterly obsessed with bestiality. Seems like 90% of the h-scenes are about fucking animals. That shit needs to be in big bold letters on the front page. Wouldn't have wasted my time.
Well Gabe had a homepage gabework.com in which she uploaded anthro-furry stuff which definitely explains the bestiality-bias she has. I don't like it either but on the other hand this excuse for a crowdfunded h-game has been going for so long, that I really don't care for the thing anymore - if there is an update I may try it out and other than that like another user said, I laugh at the excuses of weekls blogs she posts.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes