zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game is still not finished so who now's what's going to happen. if any thing monsters will fuck them then the mc will get too mybe. if anything you now his mother will be fucked by some one else first that's what i think they will do.

Reactions: Aton

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
well the game is still not finished so who now's what's going to happen. if any thing monsters will fuck them then the mc will get too mybe. if anything you now his mother will be fucked by some one else first that's what i think they will do.
That would piss a lot of peole off though, its bad enough Gabrielle and Pirate Queen would rather fuck dogs than you at this point

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Who are the characters available for the tent mechanic, by the most recent version?

It's a bit weird how Gabrielle is one of the earlier characters to join and she was never given some scenes or mechanics with the protagonist, to be honest.

Reactions: Aton

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Who are the characters available for the tent mechanic, by the most recent version?

It's a bit weird how Gabrielle is one of the earlier characters to join and she was never given some scenes or mechanics with the protagonist, to be honest.
The Catgirls, Kythie and Farah. You can get Laquida and Steel Demoness in the dungeon and private room as well.

But yeah Gabrielle has nothing with the main character yet.

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I seem to be having a problem with the text getting cut off if it's too long. Does anyone know of a fix or if I did anything wrong that could have led to this issue? Also to clarify I am using the improvement mod. If the issue is related to that then I would like insight on that as well.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the thing is the bandit girl never said she did not like human's but she act's like she like the mc even if he is a human. the game has many diffrent think's to it. there are alot of beasty scene's but then there have been alot of game's made with monster's fucking people but that is some people's fetish. i just hope for some really spicey scene's with all the girls mybe they fall in love with the mc and he has a big harm. lol

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Are there any rewards for winning at Strippin' or Die, so far?
Someone told me that you could dress your followers in exposing outfits (which are there), but it doesn't seem to work for me. And you also get their portraits to hang in your bedroom, for what that's worth.

Reactions: Gokudera

oddd5

Dec 15, 2020
I don't know why but, if i play a RPGM game my saves don't work at all. This game is good tho so far haha. Can someone pls help me solve this saving issue? I just want to save ffs.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
is there any possibility to have the game run fullscreen on modern displays ? o_O
You could just change your screen's resolution.
BUT, if the game just used larger graphics that what you would use for a 800x600 display...
In all honesty... who uses that resolution today anyway???!!!
Who really uses anything less than 1200x1000 anyways?

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I don't know why but, if i play a RPGM game my saves don't work at all. This game is good tho so far haha. Can someone pls help me solve this saving issue? I just want to save ffs.
Make sure it isn't on your desktop or just in the C:\ drive. Or run it as admin. It should fix that.

Are there any rewards for winning at Strippin' or Die, so far?
After 6 and 8 wins against anyone will unlock portraits. 10 wins against people who you can battle with will unlock their distressed outfit. Which is good cause the characters won't cover 3/4 of the battle screen.

You could just change your screen's resolution.
BUT, if the game just used larger graphics that what you would use for a 800x600 display...
In all honesty... who uses that resolution today anyway???!!!
Who really uses anything less than 1200x1000 anyways?
Sadly since the method of how this game is made it uses a software from like 2007. It only displays 640x480. Even at full screen. Since the author never bothered learning the newer RPG Makers.

Reactions: Gokudera

aziz

Jun 25, 2017
For more story enjoying person LoQO games are just painful not only because the what 200x300? screen and forced to walk around like idiot with no possibility to check map or journal or jump to right place.
Then again it just fits well rpgm games which almost all are terrible when it comes to that. If you want to make game make one but decide if it will be game or chore for that's what these series are about.
Good theme, setting but if 97% of game is running around fighting and finding some stuff I thought would happen in Elder scrolls or Baldurs gate and 2% reading dirty dialogue and 1% actual sex scenes, then it is more of a bait to have it tagged as adult game. Renpy game bit like Princess Trainer, would been way better with map and locations for select visit to progress the story and overall gameplay.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes