throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you equip the exposed outfits for your party, or are they just there to be a tease?

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you equip the exposed outfits for your party, or are they just there to be a tease?
what do you mean by expose. do you mean when they get to low hp and change pose with torn clothes aka distressed? if so yes. later on you get a skill that puts your allies in distress,increasing their evasion and lowering their defense

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
1. I cannot find legendary depth slug. I got legendary monster defeated 30/30. And I couldnt see any map with stats 0/1 legendary...
2. From where i can buy manpower?Cuz Black Dame is missing ...
3.My stats are : 68% game progress ,
Dimensional shard 50/51,
Cleared locations 44/48
Discovered locations 62/63
Properties purchased 47/51
What about You?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
what do you mean by expose. do you mean when they get to low hp and change pose with torn clothes aka distressed? if so yes. later on you get a skill that puts your allies in distress,increasing their evasion and lowering their defense
Like there's this one for Gabriella that's just a cape and a mask with her whole front exposed, and other companions have outfits like that, but when I try to equip them it kicks me out of the outfits menu.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Like there's this one for Gabriella that's just a cape and a mask with her whole front exposed, and other companions have outfits like that, but when I try to equip them it kicks me out of the outfits menu.
really? i dont think i ever seen it

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
1. I cannot find legendary depth slug. I got legendary monster defeated 30/30. And I couldnt see any map with stats 0/1 legendary...
2. From where i can buy manpower?Cuz Black Dame is missing ...
3.My stats are : 68% game progress ,
Dimensional shard 50/51,
Cleared locations 44/48
Discovered locations 62/63
Properties purchased 47/51
What about You?
i dont fully recall. i think maybe if you progress enough she comes back.maybe proc the scene with osira at the castle.im at the end of current beta in ice continent and Black dame is definitely there
i might have been wrong on the slug legendary being in the game. might want to ignore it for now

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
i dont fully recall. i think maybe if you progress enough she comes back.maybe proc the scene with osira at the castle.im at the end of current beta in ice continent and Black dame is definitely there
i might have been wrong on the slug legendary being in the game. might want to ignore it for now
So i have lost Black Dame , She isnt anywhere since i found out that she is playing both sides. She told Osira about the castle location.So , i am at luminessa and i cannot upgrade the castle with her.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
That specific Gabrielle outfit is one you unlock by collecting her costume fabrics. Each party member also has a "nude" outfit that you can equip by winning 10 games of Strippin-o-Die (not worth the grind, imho).

Reactions: throbzombie

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
That specific Gabrielle outfit is one you unlock by collecting her costume fabrics. Each party member also has a "nude" outfit that you can equip by winning 10 games of Strippin-o-Die (not worth the grind, imho).
Thank you kindly, friend.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
you can see titles here for regions,says what is in them. though its not up to date,it shows a good amount of regions

Thank you, but since the blog is not upgraded since episode 2 there’s nothing much about the altars and clear locations.

Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
With the newest release, there is no RGSSAD file or a .rgss file, so how would one go about editing the game for something small like adjusting enemy values to lessen the grind?

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
How to unlock the center memory in the small Hall? That one should be Farah being raped by a bunch of monsters, but I have no idea where to get it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
With the newest release, there is no RGSSAD file or a .rgss file, so how would one go about editing the game for something small like adjusting enemy values to lessen the grind?
The Graphics and Data folders are hidden for some reason. Do and should be able to see them.

Lionhearte

Jan 4, 2018
The Graphics and Data folders are hidden for some reason. Do and should be able to see them.
I already have them un-hidden, I'm just unsure how to actually open it in RPGMakerXP to edit enemy values without the RGSSAD or .rgss file. Unless the Enemies.rxdata can be edited directly, of which I have no idea how to do.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I already have them un-hidden, I'm just unsure how to actually open it in RPGMakerXP to edit enemy values without the RGSSAD or .rgss file. Unless the Enemies.rxdata can be edited directly, of which I have no idea how to do.
try making a blank file called 'Game.rxproj' next to the Game.exe/ini and open that.

edit: you might also have to make the graphics and data folder visible...

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
You COULD edit the game file Enemies.rxdata located in the data folder of the game.
But, I think, you would need a active copy of RPG program to to it. The data is encoded to RPG format and so, encrypted from reading by a text reader.
Active copy as in: not an expired free version.
BUT, you need to know what to edit so that you don't crash the game, and there I can't help.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes