dragoony

Aug 14, 2018
Quick question so I lost a fight now how do I fix them? They seem weaker and have lower hp, tried using pots and using the fixing kit for cloths but that doesn't help at all. Any advice would be more then helpful, thanks! bugzs.PNG

mynamejeff5

Oct 3, 2019
Cant see/find the man who is near the park for the introduction quest in colussia? Should be on the bench south of the park but is not there? Is this a bug or am I missing something?

pyruzrusty

Sep 23, 2019
i played this game twice quite bored especially when i have to grind title monster it"s a long wayy to go and the older save data was going bugged at latest version.
so i decide to wait until a final version come out, but it doesnt mean they are bad actually the story, scenes, are epic i'm enjoyed at first play.
I just getting tired to repeat them again and again fiuhh

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
Quick question so I lost a fight now how do I fix them? They seem weaker and have lower hp, tried using pots and using the fixing kit for cloths but that doesn't help at all. Any advice would be more then helpful, thanks! View attachment 1240866
I never use the Neifu's on my team. I find that they're way too low levelled when you recruit them. I've always found that brute force is the best way to play this game, especially since this game is so easy in comparison to the second game. My current team is Kythie, Beatrix, and Bal'Rana (who's pretty much just a better Gabrielle)

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
i played this game twice quite bored especially when i have to grind title monster it"s a long wayy to go and the older save data was going bugged at latest version.
so i decide to wait until a final version come out, but it doesnt mean they are bad actually the story, scenes, are epic i'm enjoyed at first play.
I just getting tired to repeat them again and again fiuhh
problem is how long it take to get a final version?

Reactions: DarkLizerd

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
problem is how long it take to get a final version?
it seems to me that the final game (at least the story) should be complete in 2022. at least so I saw when last year I finished the story part 2 and a message appeared in the game that the final part would be over for the year 2022. but since a lot of updates have not seen progress in the story, but only minor additions ... I begin to believe that we will go beyond that date. The author (gabe) seems to me that you are not in a great hurry to finish the game.

Reactions: pyruzrusty

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm getting a black screen and softlock in Luminessa. Is there a known fix for this or do I need to wait for 3.08?

Reactions: shinokain

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
For those out there that worry about XP sharing with non active party members. I remember seeing a mod or something in the forums that turns xp on for everyone. I could be crazy though. I am sure it is a option somewhere to mod.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm getting a black screen and softlock in Luminessa. Is there a known fix for this or do I need to wait for 3.08?
It seems your save file from previous version is corrupted or maybe because you are playing the compressed version, you should see the posted saves here.

zeroshark

Sep 28, 2020
Quick question so I lost a fight now how do I fix them? They seem weaker and have lower hp, tried using pots and using the fixing kit for cloths but that doesn't help at all. Any advice would be more then helpful, thanks!
I had same problem, I think the cause is [Distress] state and how it's implemented
the kit actualy cure that [Distress] state & the effect is gone but sometimes the picture is not updated, to refresh the image you need to get [Distress] state again and use the kit, you can get [Disstress] from low hp or as JobeStroud say using order: submit

This kinda drive me nuts since you can't see the if you get [Distress] status or not and the picture is not that accurate
So I just made menu status to show if I got [Distress] so I can ignore the battle picture

The effect it self is not that bad Agi +40%, Pdef -20%, Mdef -20%
But when fighting legendary enemy the def is kinda problem

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes