sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy so can someone please help me on how to get to opala in forest of illusion i am half way through where i got a signing board which was suppose to show direction

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy guys can someone please tell me on how can i get every cg in game like i am missing a lot of it

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Aaaa... And I just finished mine, with the stats you didn't have...
Like this:
Albino Finmouth
Region: Serenity Bridge
HP: 1340 SP: 760 Exp: 64 Gold: 98
Str: 114 Dex: 124 Agi: 120 Int: 135
Atk: 130 PDef: 160 MDef: 132
Class: Aquatic
Spell: Splash, Flood
Weakness: Thunder
Resist: Water
Status Resist: Seduce, Confuse, Blindness
Drop: Water Ore (40%)

Altho, I was getting ready to go back through and verify the Weaknesses and Resists

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Aaaa... And I just finished mine, with the stats you didn't have...
Like this:
Albino Finmouth
Region: Serenity Bridge
HP: 1340 SP: 760 Exp: 64 Gold: 98
Str: 114 Dex: 124 Agi: 120 Int: 135
Atk: 130 PDef: 160 MDef: 132
Class: Aquatic
Spell: Splash, Flood
Weakness: Thunder
Resist: Water
Status Resist: Seduce, Confuse, Blindness
Drop: Water Ore (40%)

Altho, I was getting ready to go back through and verify the Weaknesses and Resists
Albino Finmouth is there. I just don't put the stats. It is the first monster in the list.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy can someone please tell me castle warrengard mirror code and how can i use improved dice

Last edited:

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
hy can someone please tell me castle warrengard mirror code and how can i use improved dice
It is a unlock... Told in Walkthrough.. improved roll is the name..
I don't get why you are doing a bestiary when I have it in my walkthrough. I get you took everything I did and added pointless info is nice. I would have love the bestiary 5 years ago. Unless you are the one who had the excel spreadsheet, I am not much interested. You are using my 90% base info and adding info that doesn't matter. If you have a 6 cell spreadsheet via , Location, HP, Weakness, XP, Gold and item dropped. I will be 100% happy to change it. Please email me. I will be happy to have a streamed line spreadsheet. Otherwise.
Another thing. Someone here has Map walkthrough on here. That is a awesome idea! just remember you need to put paragraphs of info to get thing in EP 01 only. Gabe gave up after that with requirements. Hence you need this card for this stuff. My email is in the walkthrough. I will make a baseline walkthrough if you want.
Someone said a few pages ago they have a map, with all things marked, walkthrough. If that person could contact me I would appreciate it. maybe we could do something together.
Chapter 11 for email..
Love your all. Unless you took what I made and said you did it ;)

Last edited:

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
Guys is there a way to level up the party members that you didn't bring along?

Aside from actually grinding levels

sam732

Nov 5, 2019

I don't get why you are doing a bestiary when I have it in my walkthrough. I get you took everything I did and added pointless info is nice. I would have love the bestiary 5 years ago. Unless you are the one who had the excel spreadsheet, I am not much interested. You are using my 90% base info and adding info that doesn't matter. If you have a 6 cell spreadsheet via , Location, HP, Weakness, XP, Gold and item dropped. I will be 100% happy to change it. Please email me. I will be happy to have a streamed line spreadsheet. Otherwise.
Another thing. Someone here has Map walkthrough on here. That is a awesome idea! just remember you need to put paragraphs of info to get thing in EP 01 only. Gabe gave up after that with requirements. Hence you need this card for this stuff. My email is in the walkthrough. I will make a baseline walkthrough if you want.
Someone said a few pages ago they have a map, with all things marked, walkthrough. If that person could contact me I would appreciate it. maybe we could do something together.
Chapter 11 for email..
yes improved roll i accquired it from the quiz that old man takes but i cant use it when i play strip o die game , so how can i use it

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017

Chapter 11 for email..
Yes, I did the Excel spreadsheet, yes, I did the map info "thing".
I just wanted to help you on your walkthrough. I know it's hard figuring all that out by yourself. And thanks for that BTW. It helped me greatly setting up my aid program.
You said the bestiary lower on your priority, so I finished what I had, and formatted it so that it would be a simple to paste in.
I wanted the str stat, and so on, to see/show why a monster is so hard to kill.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy so just one thing i need help with how can i get cg of masquerade after reaching to queen land

Majesty8653

May 5, 2021
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I didn't find a separate forum about the mod so...
Can someone help me set up the mod by JohnDhimos? (the one on page 297) His post says to replace the original in the Data folder but I don't see a Data folder. All I see is the game.exe, the audio folder, and a few files. Is it a hidden folder or do I need to decrypt a file or something? Am I just being an idiot? I've done mods for other games just fine but this one is causing me trouble, any help would be appreciated.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I didn't find a separate forum about the mod so...
Can someone help me set up the mod by JohnDhimos? (the one on page 297) His post says to replace the original in the Data folder but I don't see a Data folder. All I see is the game.exe, the audio folder, and a few files. Is it a hidden folder or do I need to decrypt a file or something? Am I just being an idiot? I've done mods for other games just fine but this one is causing me trouble, any help would be appreciated.
In your windows, File Explorer, on the View tad, there is a box for [ ] Hidden files.
Check that, and in the LoQO folder, there should be a folder marked Data, that is faded.
Right click on the folder, and select Properties, and uncheck the [ ]Hidden box.
(Actually, the last step isn't needed as you can already see the folder.)
and go from there.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes