sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy guys can you help me on how can i level up fast cuz when i ever i try to use save editor its not working so please help?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I could hunt only 3 Slender Sluts , any tips to hunt all 9?
Only 5 of them are available in the latest version: Tijia Woods, Crimson Forest, Mashers of Despair, Nillia Woods, Bellfrost Woods. Enter those regions during night time and you will find them.

hy guys can you help me on how can i level up fast cuz when i ever i try to use save editor its not working so please help?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Use that tool, you just need to load the save and increase your character's exp. Then kill a creep and see your lvling up.

For anyone needs a human save that finishes to the latest version, only Proving Grounds and Hot Springs Retreat left unexplored, no cheat was used. You will notice that everything is good except for I have two Gold Dices - Illumi and two Gold Dices - Beatrix, this is because Gabe forgot to check the old chest/quest containing the gold dice and actually duplicated another in the new Lythirum map. It seems Gabe was rushing for the deadline that she add the "old content" to the new map without checking. *Sigh*

Last edited:
Reactions: Dino1000

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Morning or afternoon everyone! The Power company straight up cut my Cable line right off the poll so I was without internet for a few days. The walkthrough is updated and current. I am just missing 3 things. A quest, SCENE and a property. So 99% complete. It has been uploaded and can be obtained from the first page as always.
After reading through many pages of posts. 95% of this information is in the walkthrough. Mirror codes are under extras, how to unlock the art razor. Where to go etc etc.
EDIT 1: Okay I found out how to get Bad Ending 3. I will add it to the documentation.
EDIT 2: Also last property. Still missing a quest though.
EDIT 3: New edition uploaded.

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
You can edit the monster list to up the exp and gold, like for a werewuffie.
Using RPG Maker XP, I changed it to give 10,000 XP and 32,000 Krown.
Made 18 levels on my first kill!
I made it to lvl 45 with 643,375K in no time!!!
(or, just put this file in the www/data folder of the game.)
Also, this is from V3.07 so it's the latest.
Also, you will need to save the original version, IF you don't want to cheat anymore.
AND, change the extention to rxdata to make it usable.
Good luck, and good cheating.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
You can edit the monster list to up the exp and gold, like for a werewuffie.
Using RPG Maker XP, I changed it to give 10,000 XP and 32,000 Krown.
Made 18 levels on my first kill!
I made it to lvl 45 with 643,375K in no time!!!
Also, this is from V3.07 so it's the latest.
Also, you will need to save the original version, IF you don't want to cheat anymore.
AND, change the extention to rxdata to make it usable.
Good luck, and good cheating.
where should i put this file please tell me

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
where should i put this file please tell me
Or, in the data folder.
Due to the size, Gabe has not been compiling the game data into the older game.rgssad file so all the folders are visible...
Altho, the hidden attribute may be set.
If so, then right click the 3.07b folder,
select properties from the list,
and click the [] Hidden box until the check is gone, then hit Apply.
Then you should be able to see the hidden folder "data".
And like I said, change the file name to Enemies.rxdata.
AND, you may want to save the old Enemies.rxdata to Enemies_2.rxdata for when you want to quit cheating.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Morning or afternoon everyone! The Power company straight up cut my Cable line right off the poll so I was without internet for a few days. The walkthrough is updated and current. I am just missing 3 things. A quest, SCENE and a property. So 99% complete. It has been uploaded and can be obtained from the first page as always.
After reading through many pages of posts. 95% of this information is in the walkthrough. Mirror codes are under extras, how to unlock the art razor. Where to go etc etc.
EDIT 1: Okay I found out how to get Bad Ending 3. I will add it to the documentation.
EDIT 2: Also last property. Still missing a quest though.
EDIT 3: New edition uploaded.
Reading from your walkthrough, I spotted that you also have 2 gold dices - illumi and 2 gold dices - beatrix, so this is a confirmed mistake. Should Gabe be notified of this or not? Besides, there is Laquadia who has a little bit of updated dialogues when you talk to her in Royal Bath Hall of Colussia - Day 1.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Reading from your walkthrough, I spotted that you also have 2 gold dices - illumi and 2 gold dices - beatrix, so this is a confirmed mistake. Should Gabe be notified of this or not? Besides, there is Laquadia who has a little bit of updated dialogues when you talk to her in Royal Bath Hall of Colussia - Day 1.
These are errors in the game. Not my walkthrough. They both are found in the spots listed. Thanks for noticing. So that is Gabe issue, not mine. Though I don't expect much since it took 4 betas to fix the envelope glitch in Castle Warrengard. Since I have over 300 saves for this playthrough. It was very easy to check these spots.
Also. The royal bath I think is the only place where Laquadia is I forgot to check.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
These are errors in the game. Not my walkthrough. They both are found in the spots listed. Thanks for noticing. So that is Gabe issue, not mine. Though I don't expect much since it took 4 betas to fix the envelope glitch in Castle Warrengard. Since I have over 300 saves for this playthrough. It was very easy to check these spots.
Also. The royal bath I think is the only place where Laquadia is I forgot to check.
Sorry for not being clarifying, I also meant that is Gabe's mistake, not your walkthough.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry for not being clarifying, I also meant that is Gabe's mistake, not your walkthough.
Yeah. I only slept 3 hours last night due to having this finished today. So I am lacking clear response and not asshole repsonses.
I think I meant to type I verified it is an error in the game. When Belfrost woods happened I was on around 13 hours straight of the game and typing. So I had to check if it was my mistake. Glad to know it wasn't.
Also. Has ANYONE completed all quests or are the numbers wrong ingame? I will post which ones I have.
Introduction, What goes around, Laquadia's Fan, Catch-A-Lie, Animal Hunter, Peeping Tom, Nightfall Raid, Sleep Deprivation, Punching Slime Bag, Chasing Pussy, heroic Savior, Pop Quiz Wizard, Farmer's Daughter, Key of Dreams, Cleaning the Streets, Rainbow Stones, Girl Who Cried Ass, beauty Treatment, Wet 'n Dry, A Waste of Time, Sharing is Caring, Snap: Paellicia, Way of Grope Fu, Way of Grope Fu II, Snap: Behleda, Chest o' Goodies and Snap: Lynvere

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah. I only slept 3 hours last night due to having this finished today. So I am lacking clear response and not asshole repsonses.
I think I meant to type I verified it is an error in the game. When Belfrost woods happened I was on around 13 hours straight of the game and typing. So I had to check if it was my mistake. Glad to know it wasn't.
Also. Has ANYONE completed all quests or are the numbers wrong ingame? I will post which ones I have.
Introduction, What goes around, Laquadia's Fan, Catch-A-Lie, Animal Hunter, Peeping Tom, Nightfall Raid, Sleep Deprivation, Punching Slime Bag, Chasing Pussy, heroic Savior, Pop Quiz Wizard, Farmer's Daughter, Key of Dreams, Cleaning the Streets, Rainbow Stones, Girl Who Cried Ass, beauty Treatment, Wet 'n Dry, A Waste of Time, Sharing is Caring, Snap: Paellicia, Way of Grope Fu, Way of Grope Fu II, Snap: Behleda, Chest o' Goodies and Snap: Lynvere
That is pretty all of the quests, by looking at the changelog you can see Gabe even lists some minimal additions of the game, it is no way she forgot to mention a quest. Probably an incorrect number.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
The quest you're missing is Pet's New Clothes. After you've brought Laquadia up to your chambers in the castle, try to play Strippin' o' Die with her. Since she's already naked, it'll start a quest to visit one of the dressmakers to get an outfit for her.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
The quest you're missing is Pet's New Clothes. After you've brought Laquadia up to your chambers in the castle, try to play Strippin' o' Die with her. Since she's already naked, it'll start a quest to visit one of the dressmakers to get an outfit for her.
Oh yes, completely forgot this one in my new playthrough. But I got this one in my previous one. Lol

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Ahhh. Awesome. Thanks. I will add that tomorrow. Hmm. I don't get the option at all to play her. Just Command Slave, which doesn't have the options. Send back to prison, which does just that and Do nothing. Okay. I am a idiot. Ignore me. I am getting delirious.
ADDED. Everything is now in the Walkthrough. Sleep well

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2019
Hey so 3 members of the party are stuck with the distress sprite even with full hp, can someone explain how to fix it? it has already happened with one but i don't remember what i did.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hey so 3 members of the party are stuck with the distress sprite even with full hp, can someone explain how to fix it? it has already happened with one but i don't remember what i did.
Sewing Kits. You can buy them in town from a traveling seamstress. they're consumable though, so I'd say buy extra if you can afford it.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
how to enlarge the screen?
I can somehow speed up these subtitles after starting a new game because they piss me off

Last edited:

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
Only 5 of them are available in the latest version: Tijia Woods, Crimson Forest, Mashers of Despair, Nillia Woods, Bellfrost Woods. Enter those regions during night time and you will find them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Use that tool, you just need to load the save and increase your character's exp. Then kill a creep and see your lvling up.

For anyone needs a human save that finishes to the latest version, only Proving Grounds and Hot Springs Retreat left unexplored, no cheat was used. You will notice that everything is good except for I have two Gold Dices - Illumi and two Gold Dices - Beatrix, this is because Gabe forgot to check the old chest/quest containing the gold dice and actually duplicated another in the new Lythirum map. It seems Gabe was rushing for the deadline that she add the "old content" to the new map without checking. *Sigh*
hy bro i just used your save file u completed everything can you send me the walkthrough u used so that i can use it too cuz whenever i use mod it usually stop me from getting trading cards or getting new scenes in cg so... if possible please send me the walkthrough

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes