Ilovetitties

Aug 13, 2018
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by SweGabe
Version of the game:Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.07 Beta]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:2,4GB

Compressed Size:620MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo what is going on with the compressed version? All i get is black screen and voice acting, but the screen is black,I installed the disclaimer stuff but its still the same.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Yo what is going on with the compressed version? All i get is black screen and voice acting, but the screen is black,I installed the disclaimer stuff but its still the same.
I had no issues with this game and i got no reports from other ppl that is only black screen

Ilovetitties

Aug 13, 2018
I had no issues with this game and i got no reports from other ppl that is only black screen
I am not the only one I browsed the recent messages people have been posting screenshots, anyway I downloaded the normal 2GiB version and it works fine for me.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrough without the extra stuff and only the main quest? Or is that the only one?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a walkthrough without the extra stuff and only the main quest? Or is that the only one?
Since the 3.05 they only added extra stuff, so no new story, just some side quests, bug fixes, new illustrations and optimizations. The guide provided at the start of the threat still covers all the story so I doubt there are any more guides since that one is pretty complete in terms of the main story.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
How can i win aganist the golem at the bridge of the forest? any tips? pls

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
How can i win aganist the golem at the bridge of the forest? any tips? pls
Which level are you?
I normally train my team to lvl 15. Then, with full HP/MP, with Farah I (what's that skill called, I forgot) seduce the golem so my team does more damage/the golem does less, Kythe buffs attack and maybe his and Farah's defense, MC and Gabrielle attack.
Buff Gab first as she has no use outside of attacking while MC could still heal if necessary.
Also: have some MP regenerating items with you.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I Updated the new compressed version with arround 1GB i uploaded before the wrong with fake png files that the game can't read

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Which level are you?
I normally train my team to lvl 15. Then, with full HP/MP, with Farah I (what's that skill called, I forgot) seduce the golem so my team does more damage/the golem does less, Kythe buffs attack and maybe his and Farah's defense, MC and Gabrielle attack.
Buff Gab first as she has no use outside of attacking while MC could still heal if necessary.
Also: have some MP regenerating items with you.
Aww ok i see
my hero lvl r around 10 so that i keep losing
thanks mate

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Aww ok i see
my hero lvl r around 10 so that i keep losing
thanks mate
No problem.
It is a tough challenge at the start where you're encouraged to lvl up more, so it's absolutely ok to run into this wall once or twice.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes