Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This is just out of curiosity, but what do you guys choose during Duchess Lynevere's event at Magna Garulus?
And do you think it may have real consequences?
I mean, if you negotiate (rule together) it hints that she will actually remember this conversation.
I just refuse her, she's already been established as a bitch and a two face person. What will most likely happen though like all the other choices is nothing happening and it gets forgotten.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
Is the way to unlock all content for this game? I mean trough rpg maker editor or something like that? It would be awesome to watch scene replay with text and voices, mb some day dev add this option or someone make mod .

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
removing the entire menu cause they took your gear in prison is so stupid...u dont walk around with the menu in your pocket

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy so can someone please help me on how to install and run the compressed version of this game please

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Found a minor bug at the Encyclopedia.
When you go to the Drowning Castle during Gabrielle's side quest, I guess that the location should be added to the Encyclopedia, but instead the "Homestead" entry appears again.
Also, can the Drowning Castle be cleared and I just missed something or it is just another "incomplete" scenario like how you can't clear Caimridge?

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
No sorry since i only provided the compressed version from the beta game you need to wait for the dev to fix the bugs that are in the beta sorry :)
hello if you are online i uninstalled all the rgp maker and delete the game so i wanna start from beginning so after unzipping the game and then after going to rgpmaker folder which one should i install?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes