Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
so um... what was the second bad ending?

if first bad ending is getting caught during the mansion raid and the third involves the sand clock thingy...

then where was the second? (note: I may have already gotten it and not realized it, lol)

thanks
U go to marshes of despair and u lose to the first enemy.Lose armor , is faster ...

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, The first one is the raid at mansion
Second is marshes of despair
Third is Colussia where u can defeat Crayden and make Laquadia your wife .
My question is : Can i replay the raid at mansion? Or the images?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
is anyone else haveing trouble entering Luminessa. I keep getting a black screen whenever i enter. I have tried useing a save that someone posted here. They started in the town but when i leave and try and re enter it just stays a black screen. Any ideas why?
I'm having this too, I even deleted my saves and restarted again because I think my saves were corrupted.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
any way to solve it?
No sorry since i only provided the compressed version from the beta game you need to wait for the dev to fix the bugs that are in the beta sorry :)

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
New version save compatible or nah? coz I don't wanna spend hours again replaing the game for every update...

Darth Meow

Jan 31, 2018
Is it just me or is the compressed version bugged? All I get when I start the game is a black screen with "New Quest" and "Quit" on the screen. I can hear the audio, but I do not see anything.

Last edited:

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
*reads new change log*

Lol this game is never gonna be finished.
The game has so much extra content that the history is lost within... I'm already completely lost in the game, to the point to not remember anymore what I was doing in the last update. If the game has a better quest log or a journal that points where you are in the main story, it will be a lot better...

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
The game has so much extra content that the history is lost within... I'm already completely lost in the game, to the point to not remember anymore what I was doing in the last update. If the game has a better quest log or a journal that points where you are in the main story, it will be a lot better...
It...has.
Illumi in the teleportation space tells you exactly where you are right now in the main story.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
actually she doesnt tell you where you are, just what you should do next which is still helpful
Sure but to know where you are, you just have to step onto the world map (after purchasing the map(s) ).
Or do you mean where you were, more like a roadmap? One thread for the main story from beginning to end?
Id actually like that, you could just put that in the journal.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
Sure but to know where you are, you just have to step onto the world map (after purchasing the map(s) ).
Or do you mean where you were, more like a roadmap? One thread for the main story from beginning to end?
Id actually like that, you could just put that in the journal.
well it wasnt me who asked the question. but you replied to it.

"Garan Elderan
The game has so much extra content that the history is lost within... I'm already completely lost in the game, to the point to not remember anymore what I was doing in the last update. If the game has a better quest log or a journal that points where you are in the main story, it will be a lot better..."

how i understand this is that they have forgotten what they were doing since the last update and want to know what they were doing and where to go from here. illumi can not tell you where you are in the story but she can tell you where you should be going to. like when you finally get to the desert region "you should go and find a way to explore the sealed tomb" or however it was said, point is you should go do X next.

the closest thing in the game right now to help people know where they have been would be the quest log as far as i can tell.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
well it wasnt me who asked the question. but you replied to it.

"Garan Elderan
The game has so much extra content that the history is lost within... I'm already completely lost in the game, to the point to not remember anymore what I was doing in the last update. If the game has a better quest log or a journal that points where you are in the main story, it will be a lot better..."

how i understand this is that they have forgotten what they were doing since the last update and want to know what they were doing and where to go from here. illumi can not tell you where you are in the story but she can tell you where you should be going to. like when you finally get to the desert region "you should go and find a way to explore the sealed tomb" or however it was said, point is you should go do X next.

the closest thing in the game right now to help people know where they have been would be the quest log as far as i can tell.
Thank you two! It seems that I ended all the storyline and will need to wait for the next chapter...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes