LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
A question, how do you get/unlock the Bal'raana/Gabrielle scene that give you their additional outfits?
Before heading to the Frozen Kingdom, you'll be visiting Odidania (sp?). Head to the tavern/restaurant (North > East from the first map IIRC). You'll see Beatrix and a few other allied standing outside the tavern/restaurant, commenting on something going on inside. Devon will enter (automatically IIRC) and the scene will play out, unless you prevent it for some reason.

Reactions: Gokudera

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
why do people make such good games but make the worse gameplay decisions...its so good but playing the game feels like someone made rules and said no one can break these rules...so restrictive feeling

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Am I missing something weird getting this game to actually work? It just opens then closes itself after a second or so with no error message. Yes I have RPG MAKER XP RTP installed, I had it installed before I tried this game out for other games and it worked fine. I uninstalled got the latest version and it still didn't work, uninstalled and tried the version bundled with the game, still didn't work.

Completely uninstalled tried another XP game and it of course didn't work, reinstalled tried it again and the other game works, but this one still does not.

Also tried downloading from a different server incase I got a corrupt download, still nothing.

What gives?

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
So , go to any iron spire and press the light , after that teleport to collusia , head north , small ladder and then u have purple crystal or sewer entrance where are just slugs i think.
how do you teleport to collusia, I can't even leave the zone

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by SweGabe
Version of the game:Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.07 Beta]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:2,4GB

Compressed Size:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
here i am thinking im getting thousands of gold early in the game cause everything had a k at the end only to realize its jus a really weird decision to use k

Reactions: DarkLizerd

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
okay, let me type this out because none of the discussion in the past 4 pages makes any sense

how do you trigger this third ending because you can't leave any of the 'past' Iron Spire zones to head to Collusia

nor do any of the purple crystals give you any special teleports out, just back to their 'present' version

'present' Collusia is also a bust since there's no path out of the destroy section you port into

so how exactly are you moving about to find this purple crystal here

do I have to restart game and active this bad end prior to explosion?

edit: just after I posted this I found the small well disguised ladder in the upmost portion of Collusia post-story

/ugh

• Angry
Reactions: shinokain

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello, i wonder if anyone have the full updated walktrought since the changelog say "Expanded Areas" "Endings" and schoolar, so... please anyone?

Reactions: Carefree247

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
yo what am i supposed to do....the quest log (that i had to purchase btw) doesnt update so while i dont remember what the conversation was neither does the quest log

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So... I'm looking "under the hood" of this game...
Anyone know where the Drowned Castle is, or Tseneria Isle?
Or are these added maps without entrances yet?
And a side note, What do you think about the meteor crash site with the Golems??? Did the Neverus tribe have space travel?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes