Biarrrra

Nov 9, 2018
can someone update locations of trading cards from walktrhough cause I searched everywhere and still lack 5 of them

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I suppose you have to get the sand clock thing from the scholar, go to Colussia and use it, talk with Crayden or Qualadia or the Emperor. That is my guess, I haven't played it yet.

By the way, can anyone please show me the new costume of Bal'Rana and Gabrielle after their scene? My saves already pass this scene and it seems I can't get them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as far as i've seen you can't use the clock thing in Colussia yet.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
sorry for bothering again with this: what exactly is a "hidden stash" and how do i get one of those?

several areas in the explorer title say there are some of them left but i don't find them and don't know what to look for.

SuperGumus228

Nov 5, 2017
sorry for bothering again with this: what exactly is a "hidden stash" and how do i get one of those?

several areas in the explorer title say there are some of them left but i don't find them and don't know what to look for.
It's a little bag with a single illustration which is usually either in a random cave or behind a bridge you need to jump over

Reactions: azraelswegul

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
How do I trigger the third bad ending?
Return to Colussia with a Hourglass and travel north, there will be purple crystal then transport to day 1 find Crayden in the palace and choose Reshape the Future, defeat him (Good luck with that) will trigger bad ending.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Where are the purple crystals?
in order to trigger their apparition in the two previous towers you need to interact with the big light as if it was an object (go on top of the map and just click) you'll be transported and then you'll see the purple crystals
in Colussia you need to go back to the entrance to the sewers and it should be right there

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
anybody know if there's already the legendary monster and where to find them for the following monsters?

-Depth Slug
-Dragonoid
-Ice Demoness
-Gelu Bat
-Woolly Broncallo

Also are then more than 5 Slender Sluts?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
in order to trigger their apparition in the two previous towers you need to interact with the big light as if it was an object (go on top of the map and just click) you'll be transported and then you'll see the purple crystals
in Colussia you need to go back to the entrance to the sewers and it should be right there
Top of the map ? U mean top of the world map?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Top of the map ? U mean top of the world map?
nono, you know that during the story there were towers and that they blew up? after they explode you can still go to their locations but there is nothing where those towers used to be except on big blue-ish shining light, now if you interact with the light you can restore them.

I said top of the map because normally the light is in the north once you enter those locations.

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
so um... what was the second bad ending?

if first bad ending is getting caught during the mansion raid and the third involves the sand clock thingy...

then where was the second? (note: I may have already gotten it and not realized it, lol)

thanks

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
nono, you know that during the story there were towers and that they blew up? after they explode you can still go to their locations but there is nothing where those towers used to be except on big blue-ish shining light, now if you interact with the light you can restore them.

I said top of the map because normally the light is in the north once you enter those locations.
So, I went there and got those 2 images, i cannot move anywhere... loqoo1.png loqoo3.png

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes