Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
On the iron spire i cannot enter in the basement , there is a guard there . I just can move around and in on this castle . I cannot touch anything .All i can do is to back in the present...

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So , i went to iron spire 2 . I went on the basement of the tower and i cannot move those 4 pillars and i cannot escape in world map. What is the use ? All i can do is to go back in present.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
On the iron spire i cannot enter in the basement , there is a guard there . I just can move around and in on this castle . I cannot touch anything .All i can do is to back in the present...
yeah, the option is mainly to get the items and pictures you might have missed the first time you went there, if you already collected everything nothing new comes from the Iron Spire

now, if you go to colossia you'll find more interesting things: by interacting with the crystal there (right beside the sewer entrance) you can go back to the first day of the game, choose to face Crayden before he can execute his plan and basically get the third game over off the game with a brand new scene with Laquadia. (tho this is merely to get the scene, after that you'll get a game over and be send back to before you can face crayden so you can return to the normal timeline)

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Wow, I knew that Crayden was strong, but lets see him now , at my level 58. Btw, thx again. I remember that i got a chest to open at Kahr , i wonder if i can go there also?

Reactions: azraelswegul

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
... now, if you go to colossia you'll find more interesting things: by interacting with the crystal there (right beside the sewer entrance) you can go back to the first day of the game, choose to face Crayden before he can execute his plan and basically get the third game over off the game with a brand new scene with Laquadia. (tho this is merely to get the scene, after that you'll get a game over and be send back to before you can face crayden so you can return to the normal timeline)
what sewer entrance?

is this before overworld map change?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So , go to any iron spire and press the light , after that teleport to collusia , head north , small ladder and then u have purple crystal or sewer entrance where are just slugs i think.

Reactions: azraelswegul

moisteggroll

Apr 9, 2019
Main character select screen bug. cant choose a person, arrows keep going left to human. Run as Admin didnt do jack. Solution?

beloskonis

Aug 19, 2017
Couple of questions, do all the modes (western eastern beastomde) have the same amount of scenes? Is there a big difference in quality? Also what exaclty is beastmode? (Like beastility plus plus?)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I lost all of my saves when my laptop broke down, so I'm going to wait for the updated guide to play it again, and minimize the grinding/lose of time.

I'm glad that Gabe finally added a scene with Gabrielle, though.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
so um... what was the second bad ending?

if first bad ending is getting caught during the mansion raid and the third involves the sand clock thingy...

then where was the second? (note: I may have already gotten it and not realized it, lol)

thanks
The second one is losing in the Marshes (might only trigger during night).

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
so I'm guessing the improvement mod would not work with this new version?
Everything else I can do without, but the mini map is really necessary.

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
Wow I forgot about this game, I remember playing it years ago. Could someone tell me how far the development has progressed? Is the story done and is the update just for post game stuff or is it still not finished after all these years?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Couple of questions, do all the modes (western eastern beastomde) have the same amount of scenes? Is there a big difference in quality? Also what exaclty is beastmode? (Like beastility plus plus?)
Beastmode means that Devon (the protagonist) is an animal-like humanoid. I haven't played it much personally, but I think the options are a dog/wolf, a horse and a bull. It affects nothing beyond a few scenes.

All versions have the same amount of scenes, but some scenes doesn't exist in some types of artwork (mostly SethxZoe, the one in the middle, is suffering from now having all artwork done - I can't vouch for the others, but Sparrow (far left) have all artwork done).

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes