Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Can someone tell me, what is the different between golden and origin edition?
not sure what you mean. LOQO origin is the 3rd game in the series, still in development. the reason why 1 and 2 have the subtitle Golden edition, is because the Dev added some stuff after the game's story was finished, i.e. difficulties, new subquests, etc.

Reactions: Enimara and Caloi

lukoy

Jan 25, 2019
Friends! I got a bug in chapter 5 when you're talking to the mayor of brightstone and have to take a boat out of whitehaven. the problem is that I do not get the ship's captain, and accordingly I can not complete this task :( Is there anyone save on or near this point?

dnswd

Dec 10, 2018
So I have lockpick set but couldnt pick lock on couple of desks, keeps saying "you failed to pick the lock." Is there a hidden lockpicking level?

LuckeF

Oct 17, 2018
So I have lockpick set but couldnt pick lock on couple of desks, keeps saying "you failed to pick the lock." Is there a hidden lockpicking level?
It's not exactly hidden but you should open your encyclopedia then open rewards , then you should find the the lvl 2 and level 3 lockpick , but you need gold coins to unlock it

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
(~2,39 GB)
Swegabe said:
IMPORTANT: Any imported saves made specifically at camp from betas earlier than v3.03 or episodes will be incompatible due to a worldmap overhaul, but literally anywhere else is all good!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Here's the gallery-appearance mod. 2 new scenes in the recollection room. Keep in mind you need to now unhide the Data folder (if you can't see hidden items). I have no idea what was changed with the camp.

Might have rushed a bit. There's an item added that apparently lets you change your appearance. I don't know how to use it, but it's a step to not having to do this anymore.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
question: i just checked the explorer section in the encyclopedia and several locations tells me to look for "secret stash" i checked there but i see nothing of the sort and it's been a really long time. I assume that this is not an error since the explorer section has just been updated.

what were secret stashes and how do i get them?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
"Windy Canyon, Fellhorn Ruins and Eastern Lighthouse has been slightly expanded."

translation: windy canyon and fell horn ruins now have two new pictures, in order to access both you'll need to use the levitation cape, one of the items that the new scholars can give you.
and the eastern lighthouse, in order to access the shrine that was already there you need to make a wall explore with dynamite.

So don't get specially hyped about the "expansion".

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
What u get from the travelling scholar at Luminesa?
i believe the one from Luminesa either gives you the cape of levitation (which allows you to jump to get two specific items in fellhorn ruins and windy canyon

or a sand clock thing that allows you to go back in time in the two towers that you blew up in-story so you can re-explore them and get whatever items you've missed.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i believe the one from Luminesa either gives you the cape of levitation (which allows you to jump to get two specific items in fellhorn ruins and windy canyon

or a sand clock thing that allows you to go back in time in the two towers that you blew up in-story so you can re-explore them and get whatever items you've missed.
just in case, the third and last scholar gives you an item to zoom in pictures.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How do I trigger the third bad ending?
I suppose you have to get the sand clock thing from the scholar, go to Colussia and use it, talk with Crayden or Qualadia or the Emperor. That is my guess, I haven't played it yet.

By the way, can anyone please show me the new costume of Bal'Rana and Gabrielle after their scene? My saves already pass this scene and it seems I can't get them.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes