MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
where the whiteheaven ? i just arived in port Round after shiping , (event ribbon speak white kythe )
Whireheaven is the town where you boarded the ship, if you've just arrived in port Round, now try going to the imperial manor it should let you past now

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Update from the blog: New beta end of this month, which will include the previously cut Gabrielle scene. My guess is that the scene is already in the code, but Gabe couldn't get the art for it yet and left it out.

Jauv

Jun 29, 2018
(Not including artwork) Does Gabe do everything himself? I don't know much about the rpgm engine and how it works but wouldn't it be better for Gabe to get atleast another person on board and help him with coding/bug fixes? Would speed up the process wayy more

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
still same ,i thing is bug or else ,if u have time this is my last save,
Okay i've checked your save, it turns out to be rather simple in the end. You have to change Gabriella outfit to her maid outfit then go to grand bridge walk towards the guard and choose the first option .

Here's your save with Gabriella's outfit changed.

Last edited:

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
(Not including artwork) Does Gabe do everything himself? I don't know much about the rpgm engine and how it works but wouldn't it be better for Gabe to get atleast another person on board and help him with coding/bug fixes? Would speed up the process wayy more
There are lots of things Gabe could do to speed up the process. But none of them will ever happen, because faster development means fewer Patreon payouts.

Reactions: Jauv

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Looks like there will be a new beta towards the end of the month with Gabrielle scene and tent mechanic added. However it looks like the Gabrielle scene won't have all the artwork for different versions yet.

Taken from blogspot:

"Gabrielle's CG Scene is done, boom! Gabrielle has been added to the tent mechanic, boom!
And with that, is there really anything else I can say to top what I already just mentioned?
Okay, how about this...new beta will be released towards the end of this month, boom!"
----
"Although, I should probably give a heads-up to beastman players.
The Gabrielle CG Scene included does unfortuntely only have one edition/style done, and that's a human one, which could end up changing between right now and by the time the beta is released. "

Reactions: Dino1000

noa10

May 10, 2020
Okay i've checked your save, it turns out to be rather simple in the end. You have to change Gabriella outfit to her maid outfit then go to grand bridge walk towards the guard and choose the first option .

Here's your save with Gabriella's outfit changed.
thank bro , i dont know if change outif break e rute of main journal

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
Any way to go back from frozen place back to your castle and rest of the world?
If not, can someone share preferrably human savegame just before you go to there?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think it's in the first or mybe the second town hard to say stoped playing it tell there is more stuff.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes