Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Oh shit, you're right, my bad.
The first blog posts about Origin development actually started in... 2014... :HideThePain:
I didn't believe it and had to check for myself. Thats pretty crazy. Does anyone know if the previous 2 LOQO games took this long to finish?

I played the first 2 games, but wasn't around for whenever they were being developed. I'm really surprised Origin is taking so long cause LOQO 2 is a really big game.

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
I didn't believe it and had to check for myself. Thats pretty crazy. Does anyone know if the previous 2 LOQO games took this long to finish?

I played the first 2 games, but wasn't around for whenever they were being developed. I'm really surprised Origin is taking so long cause LOQO 2 is a really big game.
Ever had a guy renovate an apartment or house next doors for seemingly forever, or seen a road be 'repaired' or 'renewed' without end?
This is the result of paying someone for fact they're 'working' and not for results. And since LOQO is financed on patreon, where you pay people as long as they didnt finish their game, connect the dots.

If tomorrow people would stop simping for Gabe you'd see origin be completed in a month.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

Progress was glacial on the prequels as well, but nowhere close to this one. There's a lot of obvious factors to consider here, like this game having five different art sets to choose from (and that's just the basic scene CG ones), and a shitton of superfluous stuff like all the minigames, IRL model art and whatnot. While Gabe doesn't draw art themselves, it all has to be commissioned, managed, and implemented.
HOWEVER, there is another important factor... Gabe LITERALLY lives off this game's development (they were once incredibly butthurt in a blog post that the Sw*dish government sniffed out their Patreon money-making untaxed) so they have no interest in actually finishing anything.

On a side note I'd like to be a fly on the virtual wall of the e-mail exchange where Gabe had to explain to the government that he makes a living by commissioning art for his degenerate game primarily featuring horsecocks and surreal insertions thereof.
But who am I to judge? I played the game, arguably for the story ( :BootyTime: ) . And furry art is supposedly extremely lucrative...

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Progress was glacial on the prequels as well, but nowhere close to this one. There's a lot of obvious factors to consider here, like this game having five different art sets to choose from (and that's just the basic scene CG ones)
Hey, speaking of the art, can you or anyone else tell me how much/how many scenes are missing from that one really nice art style?

I've only played Beastmen paths before. The reason isn't furry fetishism but rather that that is the artist from Opala 2 which I really liked. One of my favorite WEGs ever. However I am starting to dislike alot of the cgs in that style now mainly because all the women have the same body. Very big tits and slender legs and very little 'cushion' anywhere else. I found it charming for Opala and her family, but it gets really old when EVERY girl is built identically (for example in the 'hidden/secret' horse sex scene you can see near the beginning of the game, the horse girl has that same body and it feels off).

I haven't played the game in...over a year. So, I wanna do a new playthrough with a different art style, but that warning about 'incompleteness' stopped me.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Hey, speaking of the art, can you or anyone else tell me how much/how many scenes are missing from that one really nice art style?
I have no specific number but I can tell you old scenes are getting art more frequently than new scenes being added.
That being said Sparrow's alt is the "default" as in it has the priority.
The "really nice art", which I assume is the art by sethxzoe, has almost caught up to all the scenes in the game...when I played it last.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have no way to get around my car broke down but was a peace of crap car and i have no job are money. so that's why can wait have a ton of games that i am waiting for relly lol. but in the end i hope the mc has all the chickes in his harm lol.

noa10

May 10, 2020
There are two special combat abilities that have a short lewd cinematic one with the Harpy Milf and the other Plant Woman.
ohh idk , im stil stuck in imperal stone ghatering , in the grand bride , devon says "the council has begin bla bla.." but i cant pass in grand bride , ii see walthorught have choice " we must prepare about it " ,do you have solution? please help me

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
ohh idk , im stil stuck in imperal stone ghatering , in the grand bride , devon says "the council has begin bla bla.." but i cant pass in grand bride , ii see walthorught have choice " we must prepare about it " ,do you have solution? please help me
You have to go to Whitehaven and head to the ship and speak to the Captain - that'll take you to the Imperial Manor

D

Deleted member 3134592

If anyone is having problem while playing this game on joiplay, This is how you can try to run it.(It worked for me, So i just wanted to share it)
  1. Download latest joiplay (beta) as well as rpg maker(beta) {If you already have that, clear storage and cache for both)
  2. After downloading the game zip extract it on your pc
  3. Go to rpg setup folder in it and run both of the setups(Remember where you install both of the folders)
  4. After the setup , Copy both of the rtp folders as well as game folder into your android phone
  5. go to joiplay (beta) and click on the three dots on the uper right side
  6. Choose second option (Import Rtp) and navigete to the rtp folders and improt both of them.(Remember to import both of the rtp folders individually)
  7. after that add the game on your joiplay and enjoy. (It worked for me)

Reactions: Onahoe
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes