Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
when I try to extract the game from the zip file for some reason the Graphics and Data folder aren't there in the folder that came from the zip file. is there anyway to fix this.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
when I try to extract the game from the zip file for some reason the Graphics and Data folder aren't there in the folder that came from the zip file. is there anyway to fix this.
So I've already answered this question two or three times, but here:

Reactions: Idk_SFM

guyster12

Oct 15, 2017
can someone help me, everytime i save it doesnt save the game, if the game crashes or when i close it the save is gone what can i do i keep playing the same phase over and over again hoping it wont crash

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
Not a single LoQO game has been dropped, including this one. LoQO games and amazing, but take forever in development for the same reason: Gabe is a perfectionist. If not, these series would just end up like every other JRPG: a cookie-cutter plot with generic characters and some pictures to make you buy it. However the characters in LoQO have - for lack of a better word - their own soul (except Jake, he's an asshole). So just remember that good things take time. Time to create and time to polish.
Ignoring your fanbase and allocating resources (funds and your labor) to useless shit noone cares about is not being a 'perfectionist'. It's being a 'person who wants to keep game forever in-development as they get paid on monthly basis for as long as you're "working" on the game.' Or, in other words, greedy and scummy.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Ignoring your fanbase and allocating resources (funds and your labor) to useless shit noone cares about is not being a 'perfectionist'. It's being a 'person who wants to keep game forever in-development as they get paid on monthly basis for as long as you're "working" on the game.' Or, in other words, greedy and scummy.
i agree, this why i don't support him on Patreon, i don't support greedy people

Reactions: Onahoe

dmcmahonjr

Mar 1, 2021
I'm totally stuck. I have yet to figure out how to get to the Frozen Continent. Can anyone walk me through the events I need to do to get there, please?
I've restarted the game a dozen times since the FC became available and I seem to totally miss what is needed each time.
Thanks in advance.

dmcmahonjr

Mar 1, 2021
Damm, gallery has no scene replay
Guys, I know there are a lot questions, but I am still confused: What are the 2 pre-sequel games? Why can this game have so many images from different artists? Is there a burden for game dev to have so many art styles?
Legend of Queen Opala 1
Legend of Queen Opala 2 Golden Edition
Legend of Queen Opala 3 Origins is the current one
All games are loosely connected in the way that you play a different hero in each game. Opala, her sister and her mom carry over from each game.

dmcmahonjr

Mar 1, 2021
If you want a change, you have to make comments on their blogsite/patreon. Making suggestions here change nothing, tolerating the game's current path and expecting the dreams come true change nothing. Gabe's greed has gone too far, she doesn't deliver the wanted contents, instead she is still making the contents for her leisure. I don't believe the excuse the beta version is not finished, blah...blah... Who can make sure that Gabe will add the wanted content after betas? Or will she move on to the next game or something.

Looking at her replies on the blog's comments is frustrating, she completely ignores or refuse to accept/agree with the suggestions about the technical improvements, game mechanics, scene contents, art styles and so on. It seems there won't be any improvements that we are looking for in a long time. Psychologically speaking, tolerance from the customers won't affect the producers, only with failures that they will realize they need to change to catch up with the market.
Where do you find the slave collar? I've hit various stores and haven't found them yet. So I can't get the Leather Leash. Any help appreciated.

dmcmahonjr

Mar 1, 2021
I remember buying it in a shop, check the shops in the desert city (forgot the name).
Thanks for that. I've been to Karh in the daytime and went to the two shops to the west of the inn, spoke with all 3 sellers and none of them have the leash. I must have somehow blocked something in the game and now the leash won't appear or I have missed something that would cause it to appear. Not sure. Very frustrating.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for that. I've been to Karh in the daytime and went to the two shops to the west of the inn, spoke with all 3 sellers and none of them have the leash. I must have somehow blocked something in the game and now the leash won't appear or I have missed something that would cause it to appear. Not sure. Very frustrating.
I just checked this shop in my game and it is still there, v3.05 though.

dmcmahonjr

Mar 1, 2021
I just checked this shop in my game and it is still there, v3.05 though.
Just checked again and its not there. I also noticed that the lantern isn't listed there either. So I am going to have to guess that somehow I've got a corrupted game, probably some save from an earlier version. Guess I will load in a clean v 3.06 and start fresh with no save.
Thanks for the two pics, it really helped make it clear that my game is buggy.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Just checked again and its not there. I also noticed that the lantern isn't listed there either. So I am going to have to guess that somehow I've got a corrupted game, probably some save from an earlier version. Guess I will load in a clean v 3.06 and start fresh with no save.
Thanks for the two pics, it really helped make it clear that my game is buggy.
You are welcome, glad to help.

D

Deleted member 3134592

A few days ago I was able to play this game on my android(Joiplay). But after reinstalling the app(Joiplay's same beta version) The game keeps crashing.(Like as soon as I click on the game, it shows black screen for a second before crashing and returning to game selection screen)
Pls help

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes