blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
First it was Waifu Academy, now Opala is also updated. Maybe I actually got the chance to see both game reaches its final version in my lifetime

Reactions: LordLegion

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
yo what am i supposed to do....the quest log (that i had to purchase btw) doesnt update so while i dont remember what the conversation was neither does the quest log
Main quest or a specific side quest?
do i have to play 1 and 2 to understand this one?
Not really. For some lore stuff of course and to fully understand Opala, her sister Osira and their mother Farah but besides that it's perfectly playable without prior knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
how do you teleport to collusia, I can't even leave the zone
So, u have 2 iron shires destroyed , go to any of them . When u are there , move to the light - go back to past (u cannot do much there) - comeback to present - teleport to collusia - move north - use ladder- than north till u see the purple portal . Press it and follow the story , fighting Crayden,pretty cool scene.

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
So, u have 2 iron shires destroyed , go to any of them . When u are there , move to the light - go back to past (u cannot do much there) - comeback to present - teleport to collusia - move north - use ladder- than north till u see the purple portal . Press it and follow the story , fighting Crayden,pretty cool scene.
actually I didn't see that those little ladder things in post-story Collusia... it's me eyes fault :p
those things are disguised too well

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by SweGabe
Version of the game:Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.07 Beta]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:2,4GB

Compressed Size:620MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello sir, i am having a problem when ever i open the game it says a audio file is missing from se folder, what should i do

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
any1 kind enough to share a save around the beginning of the frosty island storlyline? if possible human with international artwork. i only want to play the story content.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Head down the ladder in the picture (teleport to Colussia then go all the way north - it's on the bottom right side when you can't go any further north), then go around to the top of the map. In the next map, you'll find a purple crystal, allowing you to go back to the past. Crayden will be in his room (the room where he tells you to head to Caimridge and the room where you meet Masquerade the first time).

Be warned, he hits very hard even with Platinum equipment.

Roosevelt876

Dec 23, 2019
I've got a problem with the installation. I installed RPG maker XP, and clicked Game.exe. A small window poped up for 10 sec and then closed. Tried reinstalling RPG maker XP and the same thing happens... i don't understand, i've done everything with the manual... (win 10)

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
it says "unable to find file audio/SE/001 - system01"
I checked the original files and there is also no audio/SE/001 - system01 i think is a bug since this game is beta

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
is anyone else haveing trouble entering Luminessa. I keep getting a black screen whenever i enter. I have tried useing a save that someone posted here. They started in the town but when i leave and try and re enter it just stays a black screen. Any ideas why?

Reactions: 11jacob11
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes