Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
what? can explain it a bit more like i dont know where should i go next
In Port Ronod, the city up and left of the starting city Colussia, has one of those quiz guy's, but only at night.
At nighttime in Port Ronod, go all the way left to the ships. Normally there is only one ship but at night there are two. Go onto the left ship and down the ladder, there is the quiz guy. Answer all the questions right and you get a ?? Fragment (forgoot what its called.
Go to one of the Save Crystals, f.e. the one right in the beginning of Colussia and chose teleport.
In this "tower" just go up, you meet Illumi. After a scene just go up again, talk to her again, choose "What is next?" and she tells you where you are in the story/what to do next.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
In Port Ronod, the city up and left of the starting city Colussia, has one of those quiz guy's, but only at night.
At nighttime in Port Ronod, go all the way left to the ships. Normally there is only one ship but at night there are two. Go onto the left ship and down the ladder, there is the quiz guy. Answer all the questions right and you get a ?? Fragment (forgoot what its called.
Go to one of the Save Crystals, f.e. the one right in the beginning of Colussia and chose teleport.
In this "tower" just go up, you meet Illumi. After a scene just go up again, talk to her again, choose "What is next?" and she tells you where you are in the story/what to do next.
bro did u even checked the save file i give to you, please check it then tell me

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
Hi everyone, I have download the 3.07 but I have nothing to do more than the 3.05
When I speak to Illumi she tell me the same than the 3.05 ( I have nothing to do)

I just unlock an CG scene with Elin when I began the 3.07 and this, nothing more

it's normal?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
hey after quite some time i wanted to check it out again (without mod since its not working) since there is no way of making the game fullscreen i have to use the alt+enter thing, there is a problem tho it works for few seconds until the game minimize and stuff from my second screen go to the mainscreen im playing on, any idea whats wrong or any solution? i never ever had that with any game nor rpgmaker game and i played a lot of those...

EDIT: nvm it was wallpaper engine, had to change the settings for it -.-

Last edited:

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
did the game itself have any substantial advance in the last 2 years or has it just been bugfixes and art updates on a game with 1100+ patrons?!

Kralters

Apr 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I have download the 3.07 but I have nothing to do more than the 3.05
When I speak to Illumi she tell me the same than the 3.05 ( I have nothing to do)

I just unlock an CG scene with Elin when I began the 3.07 and this, nothing more

it's normal?
There is three new quiz mans and you can travel past now. He also added Gabrielle cg scene. But there is nothing new for novel story

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
did the game itself have any substantial advance in the last 2 years or has it just been bugfixes and art updates on a game with 1100+ patrons?!
Don't know about that long ago but for a year now updates have been pretty lackluster.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Why there is animated tag? Every scene is a static image
There are a few animations in the bonus part of art gallery.

How do make your prisoners into slaves in your room?
Interact with the chain next to the painting frame in your chamber.

hy guys what i am supposed to go next after fending off the monster in the cave who is after liquenda
I believe you just continue till you are back at your castle, then go to Odiana and talk to the mayor there.

How to unlock the gabrielle's side quest and tent mechanic with her?
Make camp and talk to her, then go to Whitehaven to meet her.

How can i get the bad end in colussia?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes