azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Help plzzz....
I followed the walkthrough and reached the point where farah gets the artifact removed and becomes like a ghost
After reaching homestead the walkthrough said to speak with all and when we exit we get a choice of whether to go to frozen continent.
But i never got those dialog. What and where did i miss??
Farah is sick in bed, right? go to the Castle in Colussia and speak with Osira about it, after that go to the cathedral.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
How can I extend the map at expeditions , I already did all from this map, except those battles where I got 0 chance of succes. 1.png

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Farah is sick in bed, right? go to the Castle in Colussia and speak with Osira about it, after that go to the cathedral.
Yes yes i did that. When i went to the castle osira was just enjoying with the bull guy and nothing else.
Meanwhile the church is blocked by a paladin

Loviatar

Feb 25, 2019
How can I extend the map at expeditions , I already did all from this map, except those battles where I got 0 chance of succes. View attachment 1570716
As far as I am aware this is as far as you can extend the map. Based on the assumption you cannot complete the two recruit missions on left side. My guess is that they are locked behind future story / character progression. In regards to Stella and the tavern wench challenge, there are unavailable characters when you bring up that option in the castle (currently Gabrielle, Bal'Rana & Laquadia). So unless there is hidden method to do this now, it will likely appear in a later update.

As an aside it looks like you are missing 3 bounties, that can be started by checking postbox. These add more monsters to dungeon and increase the "fun" when that option is selected in castle wench challenge !!

Oh and its worth noting that the scouting missions can bring back illustrations... though not sure if that's tied to increased luck from completing aforementioned wench challenges.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i agree the other stuff on the expo map has to be in new updates. forgive my rudeness but who nows how long that will be. also i say that because i am waiting on alot of updates on other games aswell. i hope we can get a big update on this with scenes with some of the other wemon with the mc. mybe like his mother and him lol

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
As far as I am aware this is as far as you can extend the map. Based on the assumption you cannot complete the two recruit missions on left side. My guess is that they are locked behind future story / character progression. In regards to Stella and the tavern wench challenge, there are unavailable characters when you bring up that option in the castle (currently Gabrielle, Bal'Rana & Laquadia). So unless there is hidden method to do this now, it will likely appear in a later update.

As an aside it looks like you are missing 3 bounties, that can be started by checking postbox. These add more monsters to dungeon and increase the "fun" when that option is selected in castle wench challenge !!

Oh and its worth noting that the scouting missions can bring back illustrations... though not sure if that's tied to increased luck from completing aforementioned wench challenges.
3 bounties missing? I only got one ,Arlon .I need to send expedition on Arlon or something , how? It said the mailbox is empty. What to do?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Well, I don't have problem with compressed
Are you looking for just a quicker download?
If so, I can create "version updates" that have just the changes between versions.
Then, all you need would be the updated files instead of every single file that hasn't changed since version 0.1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LIONREX

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
befor you get the other bountys you have to finish the first one the same as the others
Yes , but how can I finish the first one ? I didnt read so good, it said something about expeditions on Arlon ? How can i send expeditions in Arlon?

Loviatar

Feb 25, 2019
Yes , but how can I finish the first one ? I didnt read so good, it said something about expeditions on Arlon ? How can i send expeditions in Arlon?
Once you have the Bounty Quest in Arlon go and talk to the dude with the quest marker (in a shop I think). This will then activate the mission, which you do via the command table. After that you should get 3 letters for more bounty missions.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Are there only two weak walls in Colussia Sewers? The wiki says there are three, I only have found two at the moment.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Here is the list, as far as 88 monsters, that lists: monster, legendary, and location for every monster. As of v 3.0, I think.
So: Albino Finmouth, Serenity Bridge, Tordose Barrier
and to find the legendary, look again for:
Tordose Barrier, Island of Mist, (None)
So... (None) means no monster above this, as in: no legendary for a legendary.
But, if Gabe adds that, I'm already ready.
You guys finished
Once you have the Bounty Quest in Arlon go and talk to the dude with the quest marker (in a shop I think). This will then activate the mission, which you do via the command table. After that you should get 3 letters for more bounty missions.
I got this 1.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so you talked to the guy. now at the castle let's call it the war table there should be a quest on it to send troops to look for the beast.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes