Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone pls share a save with all the sex scenes unlocked for "beastman B" art style.
Human or Wolfman or Horseman race.
Thanks

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Are you looking for just a quicker download?
If so, I can create "version updates" that have just the changes between versions.
Then, all you need would be the updated files instead of every single file that hasn't changed since version 0.1.
Pls my friend

Reactions: DarkLizerd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea but most of the cheat's can mess up your game right. i mean i would like to have the heart's maked out on all the characters so they don't hate yea. but then i don't want to screw my game up

NoMeKop

Sep 20, 2020
Hello, everyone!

Changelog in v.3.11 mentions that a missing title from romancing Lady Farah can be unlocked through the Hall of Memories.

How can you do that?

Also, a note - scouting expeditions sometimes bring back illustrations (wench challenge in the castle helps). I think there is 1 pic for each 1 of scouting expedition.

fsrewq

Sep 23, 2020
When you invite sunny-sue to your farm, when you ask her to milk, she says that she lacks something.
What you need to bring her.
stubs ?

NoMeKop

Sep 20, 2020
You would bring her horses for the farm. You can't get horses yet so she is just there.
Sue tells you to try Prestige Ranch after you talk to her a couple of times.

So go to Prestige Ranch and buy horses for 50000 Krown from a man on the 1st floor of the main building. You also get to choose where to send the bill for the rest of 700000 Krown - Willheed, Lynevere or Naidhar. I chose Lynevere, cause it makes a big hole in enemies budget and, I suspect, may play a part later in the game.

After you get the horses, your expedition time gets halved, and Sue milks the steeds during the day. If you visit her at night she gives you buckets of... horse "milk". Each time you perform "stable wench" in castle tavern you need 1 bucket.
If you have captured monsters during any "Bounty" quests, you enable "Prison wench" in castle tavern.

Right now there is very little difference between 3 types of "wench" challenges in the castle (stable, tavern, prison). Looks like something to be developed in the future.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well after you meet the ice queen your done with this update there is nothing at her house

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rember right just cheat that on by going to the castle put young fraha in the party and if itb was what i think lose at the marsh

Reactions: azraelswegul

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
if i rember right just cheat that on by going to the castle put young fraha in the party and if itb was what i think lose at the marsh
man, farah is no longer available at the point of the story i'm in. guess i'll just wait for a bit. thank you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in my game she is still in castle waglonday are what ever they call it. i just went there and got her to join my party. don't know if they fixed that are not

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes