Rauln23

Sep 7, 2020
I try play joiplay for Android not works game closes (played before i think was 3.02 worked) But Not even shows menu

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
I wonder how you guyz can play them (Laquadia and Steel Demoness) in Strippin'O'Die. I can't select the choice for playing.
1641731744220.png
1641731716602.png

mahdipoison

Jun 23, 2020
hi in mirror of memories there is a door says need a key or object to open anyone know what is it and where can i find it?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
This is the file updates from 8.08 to 3.12b.
(First test, not sure if this will really work,
so use at your own risk.)
The best way to test this without screwing up everything
is to make a copy of your LOQO folder, and make these
changes to that copy.
You should then be able to play the game at the new
updated 3.12b version.

To update the game, just go through each folder here and
copy the files to your copy of the game.
Some folder will have sub folders.
DO NOT COPY THE FOLDER, just the contents in the folder.
If you copy the folder, you will replace the contents of
the folder with the update and lose all the old, unchanged,
files.

If this works, let me know, if it doesn't, let me know.
I will try and do this for each update as they come out.

I am thinking of creating a program to do the updating,
that will change the old file names of existing files
so that this can be undone, but, I'll wait and see.

I hope this works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kow1

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
It's uhhhh...

The "bad" ending with Laquadia on Colussia. No idea why it's even a bad ending tbh, but who knows with this fucking game.
That seems like a Chrono Trigger like feature that might impact the main timeline with what you learn from them. Joke endings like having the dinos rule. These time crystals let you go back to loot and I'm betting they will all give joke endings. (1 @ explodey tower Highway Inn, 1 @ explodey tower south of Odid city, 2 @ Colussia)

So in this one, you challenge Craycy, he kills anyway, you learn some stuff the impending threat junk, possibly affecting choice/dialogue and titty baby as a joke clings to you as she clings to power and you become a cruel puppet emperor yourself just lost in loving titty baby.

That's "day one". Not sure what invasion does besides letting you loot that one sewer grate/ view bullmen ploughing them all. As for the other 2 towers, besides looting, I'm almost certain German girl will potentially join the party and they both got some of those funky if only I spoke ancient computers like Blackguard does. Dollars to donuts she'll be required to learn/get funky joke endings which again may impact the main one in getting some true ending.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
I cannot, no matter what I do, fight roseus. I though maybe it had something to do with the old save I was using, but I started a new one and nope. Tried during the day, during the night, tried going there as soon as I could reach that area, tried going there at the end of the current story, nothing. All the wiki says is go there during the day. Has ANYONE managed to find her?!?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes