azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I cannot, no matter what I do, fight roseus. I though maybe it had something to do with the old save I was using, but I started a new one and nope. Tried during the day, during the night, tried going there as soon as I could reach that area, tried going there at the end of the current story, nothing. All the wiki says is go there during the day. Has ANYONE managed to find her?!?
maybe she is already in Castle Warringar and you defeated her previously? check it.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
How do recruit the mare and sunny sue?
Once you build the stables in Castle Warringard you can go to Uncle Dad's farm and recruit Sunny Sue Ellen by talking with her.

The mare you need to the the expeditions, free the bridge in the expeditions and then you can go there (before you couldn't because beldorian soldiers blocked the path) and you can go again to the mansion, in the second floor (where you recruit Mhu'tiki) there are a bartender and Layla, the bartender will say "'ll protect you" but if you straight up ignore him and go talk to layla you can recruit them both for castle warringard.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
maybe she is already in Castle Warringar and you defeated her previously? check it.
No, as I said, I never found her in my OG save from several versions ago (transferred save from version to version). thought the outdated save might have been the issue so I started a new one (latest version). but I can't find her in the FRESH save either! What "phase" of the storyline were people on when they successfully found her?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
No, as I said, I never found her in my OG save from several versions ago (transferred save from version to version). thought the outdated save might have been the issue so I started a new one (latest version). but I can't find her in the FRESH save either! What "phase" of the storyline were people on when they successfully found her?
that's weird, she's supposed to be in her pond from the first time you can access the area.
where are you looking for her?

aipom40

May 24, 2018
Does anyone know the code or where i can find the code for the mirror in the private quarters? ive been looking honestly everywhere

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
uh-huh. and 0 scenes with MC
there are some, but you are right, Gabe likes monster, gangbang and rape scenes waaaay to much and it shows. Which wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that she held a poll and "more scenes with MC" won, in my opinion seeing how the patreons like those she should prioritize those from now on, but hey, there are still good scenes.
(tho, i have to say, it is quite ironic that seeing how one of only characters that seem to ONLY have scenes with MC beyond a weird clamp is Mhu'tiki, which is supposed to be the promiscuous one, yet characters much more fit to be loyal to MC or not fuck around as much, those being Young Farah, Beatrix and Kythie, have more scenes with other beings)

LSK_PM

Nov 16, 2018
any easy way to cheat in this game or walk faster ? cheat engine not work?
Of course Cheat Engine works. You can use Speedhack and change some values.
But the values in this version of RPGMaker are bound to this formula: X*2+1
So if you are looking for a value like 50 then you must search for 50*2+1 = 101

Reactions: Annacito

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
So, to those thatd like some more content from the actual royal fam, with humans, would anyone play an art-light (not an artist, programmer so maybe even text based? maybe to a degree randomized/proc generated for replay value? unless someone would donate art) free fangame about the three? Is there some interest in it?

Like at this point im down to try making something myself lol.

(By free i dont mean the game'd be free but also id not monetize it, only accepting art or help with game otherwise)

Last edited:

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
Of course Cheat Engine works. You can use Speedhack and change some values.
But the values in this version of RPGMaker are bound to this formula: X*2+1
So if you are looking for a value like 50 then you must search for 50*2+1 = 101

im not that smart .. i slide the speed menu to like 5 -10 - 20 etc but nothing work it worked before long time ago .. but not now?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes