azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
So, to those thatd like some more content from the actual royal fam, with humans, would anyone play an art-light (not an artist, programmer so maybe even text based? maybe to a degree randomized/proc generated for replay value? unless someone would donate art) free fangame about the three? Is there some interest in it?

Like at this point im down to try making something myself lol.

(By free i dont mean the game'd be free but also id not monetize it, only accepting art or help with game otherwise)
i'd be interested on playing it for sure. heck, i'd even help you with some art here and there if you need it. happy to help for this fan project. message me if you want.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
maybe people know this already but I just noticed that for whatever reason naz'rala can actually deal damage to kin'aurea during the darkthorn fight. Not nearly enough to down her in the 3 turns you get or whatever but maybe maxxed out and buffed by kythie...

iivancat

May 4, 2020
hi, i have an illumi problem/bug/glitch. she's missing, gone, from the transport hub. i turned in the first 15 shards. i had 4 Renegade choices, but did not get the extra scene option. now she has disappeared. i don't know if this is part of the game?

Also, my Tavern Wench quest is glitchy. i can change posters, but the bartenders don't have any option to run an event...? day or night doesn't seem to make a difference. not sure if these two things are related?

anyone else having these problems? :)

edit: i'm running the latest game from dec 27th 2021.

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
So, to those thatd like some more content from the actual royal fam, with humans, would anyone play an art-light (not an artist, programmer so maybe even text based? maybe to a degree randomized/proc generated for replay value? unless someone would donate art) free fangame about the three? Is there some interest in it?

(By free i dont mean the game'd be free but also id not monetize it, only accepting art or help with game otherwise)
Follow up ideas,
Does the idea for a management game about Pimping Farah (Maybe other 2 too?) out seem appealing? I was thinking to make the MC of a hypothetical game like that be different from the 3 LOQO games copypaste MC's that simp for all the girls while they pretty much ignore him lol.

If it does, what would you like to see Farah do with who in what contexts? What you wish LOQO games had done with the three royal family members that is not done enough?

Last edited:

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018

One thing I'd want to see for this series would be a gaiden game without all the RPGMaker grind bullshit or the developer's weird-ass fetishes.

A lot of the girl designs, especially for Origins are hot as fuck, so are some of the premises (the castle bits and having Laquadia as your sex slave for one), and they'd be great in a game without all the crap.

Reactions: alala69 and arfux

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
One thing I'd want to see for this series would be a gaiden game without all the RPGMaker grind bullshit or the developer's weird-ass fetishes.

A lot of the girl designs, especially for Origins are hot as fuck, so are some of the premises (the castle bits and having Laquadia as your sex slave for one), and they'd be great in a game without all the crap.
What about the smut? Less of what, more of what?

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
What do you mean?
I heard people complain about too much CG with monsters, animals and general insanity rather than people/MC, and aforementioned 'devs fetishes', so I'm asking what people would like to see in a potential fangame more of, and less of, relative to the original games

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
I heard people complain about too much CG with monsters, animals and general insanity rather than people/MC, and aforementioned 'devs fetishes', so I'm asking what people would like to see in a potential fangame more of, and less of, relative to the original games
Oooh. Yeah, imo the game has problems with shoving in unrelated characters into scenes, alongside animals, monsters and furries. I don't want my character's dog to be turned into some weird furry creature, or get a scene between that furry abomination and a rando horse shoved in my face.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are some who like that stuff. for me i just want to fap stuff. the mc has some scene's but most of the time it is other's who get the scene's with the girl's. the dev has done this before too. the other thing is the dog saved your life be pushing the mad scientist in the magci pool and became what ever the mc in the second game was or you can have a dead dog your choice. just my thought's sorry if it ain't what you were looking for. also rpgs are grinder type thing's i should now played them for a long time sorry if it pisses you off but damn ever one want's shit easy now day's.

Last edited:

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
well there are some wgo like that stuff. for me i just want fap stuff. the mc has some scene's but most of the time it is other's who get the scene's with the girl's thay has been one of the dev's play's from the start. the other thing is the dog ether you go with the stream of magice made them what the mc in game two was are you have a dead dog because that much magic would kill them out right.just my thought's sorry if it ain't what you were looking for. also rpgs are grinder type thing's i should now played them for a long time sorry if it pisses you off but damn ever one want's shit easy now day's.
Im really having a hard time reading this, sorry lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i type too fast and do not read before hiting the post ket lol i went back and shorten it hope you can read it now if not sorry again

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Most of the drawn-out dialog scenes with the text that just keeps going on and on, I usually just keep hitting the space bar to get through it, (oops, I should have answered that question...) until I get to the end.
There are some other games that are not grinders but have a good story to them.
I don't know if it's bad taste to mention other games here, but a new one I found has no grinding, and it's just a "simple" story of a girl trying to get through school. And yes, there are LOTS!!! of pictures so that it is almost a slide show instead of an RPG game.
[RPGM] - Missy [v0.3] [Trinian Games] | F95zone

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
That's also a problem with the game. It tries to have this big, epic story but it fumbles because RPGM is awful at delivering that kind of story.

Even worse is that you're stuck playing a boring, generic hero. What if you want to play an asshole? The renegade options are rare as fuck and more vaguely mean than evil.

Back in the first game, you could actually be evil, side with Osira and betray everyone. Now you're railroaded to being a noble paladin or some shit

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
That's also a problem with the game. It tries to have this big, epic story but it fumbles because RPGM is awful at delivering that kind of story.

Even worse is that you're stuck playing a boring, generic hero. What if you want to play an asshole? The renegade options are rare as fuck and more vaguely mean than evil.

Back in the first game, you could actually be evil, side with Osira and betray everyone. Now you're railroaded to being a noble paladin or some shit
i disagree on some aspects (like RPGM not being suited for big adventure stories... it's literally what it was made for), but overall i share some of your frustrations:
This game has suffered a lot due to gabe wanting to preserve things from the previous ones without doing much with said aspects or even making it so preserving those is more annoying than anything:

-gabe wants to narrate a massive big character-based story, that is fair, she even gave us a character with a defined personality other than "look at me, i am a pervert"... at least that's what i think she was trying, because while this is fine and good, gabe does not know what the main character is supposed to be like because she wanted to keep the "hero/renagade" system, so some lines of dialogue from some scene completely contradict the image of what you are playing as.

You want to play a renegade asshole? then why would you suddenly care about what happens to people you don't know? what's up with MC constantly comforting others, helping out or being tactful? why can't i keep being the asshole i was choosing to play as?

You want to play as a noble hero (as I do)? then what's up with your character being a vengeful asshole sometimes? why is he sometimes so much of a pervert to the point that he endangers some missions and his friends? why doesn't he help out more to people being sexually abused? why can't i keep being the savior i was choosing to play as?

this ends up in the character being inconsistent no matter how you choose to play him: the renegade path feels too much like a hero, the hero path feels too much like an asshole.

And this is a problem, because the game want to keep the illusion of you making the character but also that the character has a clear personality... i do not care which one it is, both can be fun, but you cannot have both. I understand that Gabe wanted to keep the "you choose your morality" from the first game, but damn, make it have some real repercussions in the overall story or don't do it at all, in LOQO1 the game branched into very different outcomes depending on what you chose.
Here? it's the same story, not only that, Gabe basically punishes the players who want to play a noble hero, ALL the choices that actually result in a erotic scene are from the renegade path, (grabbing on laquidia's breasts, allowing her to get raped...). Why aren't there any scenes that are an exclusive result from the heroic path? But that's not all, because the game seems to treat the storyline as if you are following a noble paladin... so the ones that want to play as a hero don't get the scenes but the one that don't want to play as a hero are stuck with a storyline following a hero they don't enjoy nor wanted to play as.

If you want to make the character a bit of an asshole fine by me, no prob, LOQO2s protag was basically that, an slightly emo asshole, but make it the default, don't simply put a choice on it that boils down to "you want to be the hero or actually get some erotic scenes? your choice, no matter tho, in the story you'll just be a hero".
If i had to give a recommendation for future games: ditch the whole "hero/renagade" aspect and just tell the story with a consistent character.

Reactions: JL5 and NekoPi
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes