JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Sue tells you to try Prestige Ranch after you talk to her a couple of times.

So go to Prestige Ranch and buy horses for 50000 Krown from a man on the 1st floor of the main building. You also get to choose where to send the bill for the rest of 700000 Krown - Willheed, Lynevere or Naidhar. I chose Lynevere, cause it makes a big hole in enemies budget and, I suspect, may play a part later in the game.

After you get the horses, your expedition time gets halved, and Sue milks the steeds during the day. If you visit her at night she gives you buckets of... horse "milk". Each time you perform "stable wench" in castle tavern you need 1 bucket.
If you have captured monsters during any "Bounty" quests, you enable "Prison wench" in castle tavern.

Right now there is very little difference between 3 types of "wench" challenges in the castle (stable, tavern, prison). Looks like something to be developed in the future.
Thanks for letting me know. I am so done with this game that I don't really dig into it anymore. I will add it to the document.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Is there any way to cheat and unlock this missing memory?
You need the dream key of Masquerade which you can create by going and talking to the man in Hermit's Retreat. After that go to Fellhorn Ruins, enter the building where Osira used to sit and head east the screen and down south to see a blue chest. Interact with the chest.

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Excuse me, but anyone knows how to find the item helps me to jump through the gap ? I dont know where hay how to find it. Plz help me.
1641400330053.png

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
7 of the illustrations are acquired by sending soldiers to scout specific areas in the expedition mode. It's random but I guess opening the tavern increases the possibility. It's easily missable since one expedition lasts 5 mins even though you get the horses and it's not stated in the walkthrough.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
7 of the illustrations are acquired by sending soldiers to scout specific areas in the expedition mode. It's random but I guess opening the tavern increases the possibility. It's easily missable since one expedition lasts 5 mins even though you get the horses and it's not stated in the walkthrough.
It's updated in the walkthrough. Same link in the OP.

Reactions: Zittou

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Is there any way to cheat and unlock this missing memory?
cheating? i do not know, but if i'm right that memory is a Masquerade memory that you get through weird means: you have to forge the "Dream Key: Unberable" in the hermit's retreat (talking with the old man there), Later you go to fellhorn ruins, where Osira was and go right, in that area there's a purple chest that you can open with it and the memory will be unlocked.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes