BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Just so everyone knows I play the game on Sparrow Artstyle exclusively. Why? Because every other artist fails to draw the tiddies to scale. Yes, tiddies in International Version should be way bigger. Even Sparrow doesnt make em as big. I know for a fact that Swegabe keeps telling Sparrow to make Gabrielle's tiddies bigger.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys I have a big favor to ask, I really wanna pick up this game again, yet I don't have my save. and starting over is too much, I tried .. and quit two times.

So does anyone have a save from after beating Masquerde ?

I actually played past that point but I dont remember the story, maybe road to KAHR save too can work. Thanks

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
Guys, how is Lynevere's route at this point? Is it complete and with stuff to do? I haven't played the game for several versions now and she gets me on, on par with Farah or Laquadia. I would especially prefer if there is a Sethxzoe version of her scenes.

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
Hey guys I have a big favor to ask, I really wanna pick up this game again, yet I don't have my save. and starting over is too much, I tried .. and quit two times.

So does anyone have a save from after beating Masquerde ?

I actually played past that point but I dont remember the story, maybe road to KAHR save too can work. Thanks
This is my closest save after beating masquerade, just before we need to go to arlon(after saving mhu'tiki) it's human playthrough

Last edited:

Minjix

Jun 20, 2021
Maybe I'm being Dumb with RTX on but.. how do I access the options to disable music and change the window thingy ?

Minjix

Jun 20, 2021
F6 and alt+enter to change resolution and for the music/sound you cant do anything, not that i know
Thank you ! but it's unfortunate to not have a full set of options though,, I even deleted the BGM folder but the game wouldn't even run after,.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes