ken878

Mar 26, 2018
A bit new to this but where i appear to be missing a lot of resources needed to run this game, mostly in graphics. Where can i get the rest of the missing resources? I also have already downloaded RTP
All you need to do is install the RTP that comes with the game.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
didnt even get there and yes i dwonloaded RTP but it was missing some things, like windows skins 004 and 053 farm tileset and many more
Weird. I have those in my actual game files, so maybe the issue isn't in the RTP. Could there have been an issue while downloading or unpacking? maybe check if you can find them in the graphics folder. (it's hidden by default, so you need to turn on show hidden items in your files)

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
didnt even get there and yes i dwonloaded RTP but it was missing some things, like windows skins 004 and 053 farm tileset and many more
yes something wrong with your unzip/unpack or downloading, i just redownload and reinstall the game and it works fine

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
Im fully new here in this specific game community. I just install the latest game and try to start, but its not working. An error occured, its says 'RGSS102E.dll could not be found'. Can someone plz help me?

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
Im fully new here in this specific game community. I just install the latest game and try to start, but its not working. An error occured, its says 'RGSS102E.dll could not be found'. Can someone plz help me?
did you download the RPG Maker XP RTP ? look at OP installation

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
Oh, I overlooked that part... I'm gonna try it out. Thanks for that!
If your still missing RGSS102E.dll just search in google "download RGSS102E.dll". Some games i played missed that file in the game folder and wouldn't run till i downloaded that and put it in there.

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
hey guys I have several questions to ask, do any of you know where the last location is? I have all of them for this 3.12b update (66/67) except for one and I already got these "hidden areas" summer cove, immemorial glade(including the two areas in the "future"), pit of ror ga, and the area for Gabrielle's quest respectively. Any ideas on where would the last one be? and also how can I trigger the bad endings for the feather of awakening feature? should I just go to every monster and lose to them? if not what are the specific monsters that have the scenes currently?

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
hey guys I have several questions to ask, do any of you know where the last location is? I have all of them for this 3.12b update (66/67) except for one and I already got these "hidden areas" summer cove, immemorial glade(including the two areas in the "future"), pit of ror ga, and the area for Gabrielle's quest respectively. Any ideas on where would the last one be? and also how can I trigger the bad endings for the feather of awakening feature? should I just go to every monster and lose to them? if not what are the specific monsters that have the scenes currently?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Opious and Gerhumm
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes