obibobi

May 10, 2017
I felt more cucked playing this game than a NTR game, no joke. Even the dogs got more action
That's because it is one, I'm not sure why it doesn't have the tag when games with optional sharing scenes have the NTR tag but in this game it's optional if the protagonist ever gets a go.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
The updates are few and far in between with very little in content in them, that I actually forgot about this game existence until I see it on the latest updated games lol

Reactions: SOTONOS

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
That's because it is one, I'm not sure why it doesn't have the tag when games with optional sharing scenes have the NTR tag but in this game it's optional if the protagonist ever gets a go.
Well technically none of the girls are in a serious relationship with you so they can't netorare you, the closest to a relationship we have is young farah and as far as i can remember after you meet her she has no sexual relationships with anyone else but you, except in the bad ending which i believe does not count, you know because you are dead anyway. Maybe i'm wrong but that's my point of view.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Expeditions are bugged with a black screen after exiting the table.
Would seem Gabe forgot to add a goddamn "fade in screen" effect at the event.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.13 Beta] [SweGabe]
compressed_.gif

Size: 647 MB

Download: -

The tools needed to run the game are in the same folder.

At the test level, I want it to be known that I didn't play to the end. Well, that's all.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Well technically none of the girls are in a serious relationship with you so they can't netorare you, the closest to a relationship we have is young farah and as far as i can remember after you meet her she has no sexual relationships with anyone else but you, except in the bad ending which i believe does not count, you know because you are dead anyway. Maybe i'm wrong but that's my point of view.
I mean the hound and the mc are in a relation ship...

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Exactly. These guys think every game where you are not the only fuckable guy in the world is NTR. I have said it here before but none of the Opala games were ever about having a harem and keeping the women for yourself. It was always about bestiality and monster fucking and both previous games was like that too. Most scenes were always monster/animals. That is what made the franchise unique.

There are several HUNDREDS of proper harem games on here to play. why do these people complain on these very few unique games with this fetish they dont like? Its crazy…

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes