Blu

May 15, 2017
cons some help ,me unlock, i have already had sex with the ice queen and have all upgrades, what ami missing?

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
My game is still giving me a black screen on the expedition after I get the bounty
Me too just after sending the troops i got a black screen and cant do anything
Expeditions are bugged with a black screen after exiting the table.
Would seem Gabe forgot to add a goddamn "fade in screen" effect at the event.
And of course, the bug turning your screen black after sending an expedition still isnt fixed.
SweGabe released a new version that is supposed to fix the bug. I updated my post.

Jul 26, 2019
Exactly. These guys think every game where you are not the only fuckable guy in the world is NTR. I have said it here before but none of the Opala games were ever about having a harem and keeping the women for yourself. It was always about bestiality and monster fucking and both previous games was like that too. Most scenes were always monster/animals. That is what made the franchise unique.

There are several HUNDREDS of proper harem games on here to play. why do these people complain on these very few unique games with this fetish they dont like? Its crazy…
LOL there's a culture around NTR that is absolutely vicious. People calling each other cucks, i'm sorry XD
It's dumbass teenagers being teenagers and maybe people who have been cheated on??? It's 99% hormones lol it's just gotta be lol oh the things i've seen

Just in case you genuinely wanted to know.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok the desert bouty about werewolves make my screen stay black but i can bring up the menu and stuff can that be fixed. the way i see it if the heat is maked out red the girls love you are how big the heart is any way lol. need to be able to use the gift's to put them up to ful are around ner it lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well some people just don't like to share there toy's. but other's think it is ok to take from people there is a thin line in that thought that people hate. but there's are games not real life

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
So... Another version of the game that doesn't run on Joiplay, i gave up hoping for an android version. Is there some other way to try this game on mobile?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
After playing through it to the point where the content ends, my advice is ignore this shit game. Until the dev gets her? head out of her ass and stops limiting the mc to sex with sprites while everyone else gets art it's pointless to play. So I had to sit through 3 scenes with Laquadia getting railed by minotaurs, bet when we finally get to fuck her in the latter stages of the game? You guessed it: sprites. Fuck this shit.

So she can commision art for her idiotic card game but not scenes involving the mc. Really?

Play peasant quest or struggle with sin. Those devs respect you.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
That's not how it works in a sex game

They are love interests by default, it's a sex game. Most people don't like to see the love interest get fucked by other guys, except for ntr fans.
Well as you said "most" games . Most games revolve around the male power fantasy - having a large harem of girls to fuck. Basicly like sex toys. The shoud not like any other dick aside from the mc. But this is not such game. And not all games need to be the same. Dont you agree ?

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Remember having an old save that now turns black whenever I visit the castle in the north. Anyone who has full save to check out the new content in the gallery?

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone got a save thats about right after owning castle wraingar . however thats spelled

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
hello quick question which rpg maker do i need to run the game?
i installed the one that came with the compressed version but the game did not run.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Well as you said "most" games . Most games revolve around the male power fantasy - having a large harem of girls to fuck. Basicly like sex toys. The shoud not like any other dick aside from the mc. But this is not such game. And not all games need to be the same. Dont you agree ?
You've worded this like someone whose woke, this is a sex game website, so it's no use in trying to make the idea of women being treated as sex toys in a game as a negative, but no I don't fully agree with you, they can also be fleshed out characters, games like Being a Dik are highly popular for that reason, but that requires good writing which is harder than relying on fetishes.

I get the impression you where trying to make some awful woke point about these women being able to choose, they aren't real, like the badies you kill, there entire purpose is to make the game more enjoyable for the player, what I do agree with is that they are predominantly fantasies and most people don't tend to fantasize about getting sloopy seconds.

Whether or not all games should be the same, this should have the NTR tag, so people don't waste their time.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
does anyone got a full save for the latest update? :( cant really play the game full time cause of work and cannot stomach the res on 4k monitor :(

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes