erend

Aug 10, 2017
are you trying to do gabrielle's side quest
The mayor Willheed did give me the "Diplomatic Contract", and i have to talk to the captain of the ship to go on, but there's no captain on the ship and i can't leave the town anymore

?2?

Sep 26, 2020
There’s nothing really new story wise in this update. The main story is moving forward slowly but I doubt it will be finished by the end of 2022. There are hints thrown about that it would take place in parts of the world not yet accessible. It will be a great game once it’s done but when will that be no one knows.
well do you really know the first deadline this game had? It's around 2018 at beginning.....and now this game can't even makes some progress through 6 month....

• Haha
Reactions: fredoo04

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Sorry, you can scold me, but this version doesnt include on-going content, right? i see it only fixes the bugs of before version, no moe update story.

PincoPallo

Aug 28, 2017
It's a while since I played and I used the save game of someone else. I cannot use the art gallery, encyclopedia, quest log ecc...anywhere. That's a bug or there is something news that I have to do in the news update?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes