Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
All caught up with the current story content, I've done the "Snap: Lynevere" side quest but idk how to get her as a photoshoot candidate in the atelier. Anyone know what triggers it?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't get any emerald gems when opening lewd boxes? Or am I just blind and can't find them in my inventory?

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't get any emerald gems when opening lewd boxes? Or am I just blind and can't find them in my inventory?
When you open lewd boxes the game heavily prioritizes giving you the photo-gallery content. Once you have unlocked most of the photos, you will start receiving emeralds. In fact, in the late game gems are the only thing that you can get from the lewd box.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
Can someone please help me? I want to play it on Android with JoiPlay but the game won't start, what should I do? Help please

Tight Hole

Sep 23, 2019
i'm at rivulet hill (chapter 1) and grinding for some golden beetle but they wont spawn, i've been exit the map and go over again many time for 30 minutes but still haven't encounter any beetle
is there any way or cheat to get them?

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
i'm at rivulet hill (chapter 1) and grinding for some golden beetle but they wont spawn, i've been exit the map and go over again many time for 30 minutes but still haven't encounter any beetle
is there any way or cheat to get them?
i dont think you get much in the first chapter , dont worry they will appear more

Armor6000

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know how those CG scenes that I'm missing or can't be unlocked yet? Also, does anyone know if these scenes can be unlocked in the other cg sets 1, 2, 4 and 5? The image belongs to the CG set 3.

1649045656450.png

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
New update from V3.12 to V3.13.
Most of the map files in the data folder were updated, so I
just copied the entire folder. Just delete your old one and
put this in its place.
Many of the pictures were renamed and replaced with new ones.
Paste these in place of the existing ones.

rcop101

May 31, 2017
so that chimney in the basement at caimridge is obviously tied to the clear. is it nothing yet or am i missing something?

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi.
Lost my damn saves! (dead HD a while back) :cry:

1 - Does anyone have one before v3-13b?
2 - *Or better yet, one that's 100% finished (pref for all art styles?) (would love to keep that as a separate one)

3 - Related to my crappy memory :rolleyes:
the last major bit I remember was an update ready to sail to the Viking chick's (forgotten name) homeland?
(Don't even remember if I actually played that part or just saw the update page)
What's happening now?

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
RPG Maker Xp file also from the site installed, But the game doesnt wanna start hmm.
I dont wanna start flaming for a beta game but jesus, first make sure the game runs on windows 10 and then continue your story without having to install 5 programms for a simple game. :)

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, I need another help, I'm using JoiPlay and when I'm trying to leave any shop my game just closing, is there anything I could do?

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
so that chimney in the basement at caimridge is obviously tied to the clear. is it nothing yet or am i missing something?
Unless I'm forgetting something or I missed it in a previous update in the past when I tried examining it nothing happened and this time I get something about a feeling a breeze but something weird about the placement of the chimney. I'm guessing that's the secret passage to sneak the monsters that attacked in and out. In a future update maybe we'll have to use it ourselves for something. Gabe sometimes puts locations or things to interact with long before you can actually use them for anything so we'll have to wait and see.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes