battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
the blackscreen bug is back where if you use the army map the screen stays perma blacked after leaving. if anyone knows a way to circumvent that, i'd love to know

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
You've worded this like someone whose woke, this is a sex game website, so it's no use in trying to make the idea of women being treated as sex toys in a game as a negative, but no I don't fully agree with you, they can also be fleshed out characters, games like Being a Dik are highly popular for that reason, but that requires good writing which is harder than relying on fetishes.

I get the impression you where trying to make some awful woke point about these women being able to choose, they aren't real, like the badies you kill, there entire purpose is to make the game more enjoyable for the player, what I do agree with is that they are predominantly fantasies and most people don't tend to fantasize about getting sloopy seconds.

Whether or not all games should be the same, this should have the NTR tag, so people don't waste their time.
You don't understand the definition of NTR then because this game has no NTR. Having sex with other people isn't inherently NTR, you could make the argument it's cheating, but a lot of what happens in this game isn't even cheating. Other than Farah, I think it's heavily implied that your relationship with the other girls is pretty open, like WIDE open.

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
why they add animated tag on the game? sorry the last time i play this game trying to unlock scene, i dont find any animated scene

Audocity

Oct 25, 2017
why they add animated tag on the game? sorry the last time i play this game trying to unlock scene, i dont find any animated scene
There are some special animations in the art book, you can also see them if you decrypt the images. One is the opening, another one is with the silver hair captain with the dog, and i dont know if there is any else. There are definitely some animations though, idk if any more will be added.

Reactions: Enimara

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they need to add more sex sprite animation this game. the only good sprite animation is where monster took over the castle and rape girls and a guy that look like a girl was also got rape. also your tent to and that it.

Reactions: karim123go

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Here's hoping next update comes faster and we get Celestia's scene updated with SethXZoe's artstyle.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Where do I need to use the Orb of Restoration? My character keeps saying I need privacy no matter where I go to use it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
3.13beta bug

Are this bug known?

Played further with my save.

Kythie have after a battle low HP and the pic from here in the battle move from standing to kneeling. After healing and so on with full HP and make another battle she is all time kneeling. The pic don`t go back that she is standing.

The NPC get after the fight with EXP the info that his AGI is going up.

Aso after helaing it don`t reduce the AGI and the NPC from you is kneeling around in battle.

Last edited:

erend

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, i'm at Whitehaven and have to talk to the captain but it looks like the npc isn't there i've looked everywhere , can somebody help?

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
3.13beta bug

Are this bug known?

Played further with my save.

Kythie have after a battle low HP and the pic from here in the battle move from standing to kneeling. After healing and so on with full HP and make another battle she is all time kneeling. The pic don`t go back that she is standing.

The NPC get after the fight with EXP the info that his AGI is going up.

Aso after helaing it don`t reduce the AGI and the NPC from you is kneeling around in battle.
you need to use sewing kits for that

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
give it a try, it worked for me
Ok, I see it now the clothes are damaged then the NPCs shame is so high in battle that they are kneeling. Ummm. In the City no problems it is clear the problem is the battle field when you clothes are damged. Argh. How realistic.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes