Hanz

May 21, 2017
This might be a bit odd of me to ask, but does this game have any kind of timeline? I have been following it's progress for awhile, but there doesn't seem to be an end in sight? I can't tell if the game is technically finished, almost there, or not even close.

Anyone know where Gabe is with the production of the game?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This might be a bit odd of me to ask, but does this game have any kind of timeline? I have been following it's progress for awhile, but there doesn't seem to be an end in sight? I can't tell if the game is technically finished, almost there, or not even close.

Anyone know where Gabe is with the production of the game?
According to Patreon the deadline is late 2022 and she has already postponed it a couple of times before. I think her patrons will be quite displeased if she postpones again so lets hope this date sticks.

Kanvi4

Oct 10, 2021
And of course, the bug turning your screen black after sending an expedition still isnt fixed.

Reactions: JL5

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
There’s nothing really new story wise in this update. The main story is moving forward slowly but I doubt it will be finished by the end of 2022. There are hints thrown about that it would take place in parts of the world not yet accessible. It will be a great game once it’s done but when will that be no one knows.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
The updates are few and far in between with very little in content in them, that I actually forgot about this game existence until I see it on the latest updated games lol
Have you tried Missy? [RPGM] - Missy [v0.4.2] [Trinian Games] | F95zone
You play the part of a "voice in her head" directing her what to do... And yes, there are LOTS of pictures to help describe the story.
The best description could be a "picture book" that plays like an adventure game.
Whereas this is an adventure game with some pictures thrown in.
And, it is a very quick game to play with a high re-play value.

NoLife GamingOnly

May 31, 2019
So quick question since it is in the changelog and I can't get the unlock for the photoshoot.

Where can I find Lynevere to get her to join the photoshoot roster. I already did the Snap: Lynevere Questline and now i can't get into the mansion since the butler keeps telling me only VIP or people with permission can get in.

I already reached the end of content warning, so I wanted to ask if I missed something?

Reactions: Raikoblast

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have no problem with this game. i only wish to save there live's when there in trouble. i also wish to kill both the horse man that are evil.

May 6, 2019
can anyone else not open any of the books they are grayed out no matter where i go
If you're talking about encyclopedia, art gallery, map folder and so on... it's by pressing A key now. Yeah, i had to come back and read the changelog again to find it... now i gotta go back a bit and go snap those pictures from the walls i didn't get cause i couldn't access the book :confused:

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
How do I unlock Lynevere's photoshoot?

Also, how do I unlock the new backgrounds in the photoshoot atelier? I guess is by visiting a specific location, but which of the dozens of locations am I supposed to look for?
(I'm missing the 7th and the 13th backgrounds)

Blu

May 15, 2017
How do I unlock Lynevere's photoshoot?

Also, how do I unlock the new backgrounds in the photoshoot atelier? I guess is by visiting a specific location, but which of the dozens of locations am I supposed to look for?
(I'm missing the 7th and the 13th backgrounds)
where is the photoshoot atelier ??

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes