EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question: is there more scenes density as the game goes on? Especially the scenes where MC participate?

I've just beat Masquerade, the game is good, the art is hot etc. but the amount of scenes i've seen is pretty low, something around 10 so far of which the MC participated in maybe 4 or 5 in a few hours of the game.
Cards and illustrations are nice, but to be honest i don't care at all about them (just as i don't care about bonus images in other games) and just collect them to complete stuff, glance at them once and forget about it.

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
Quick question: is there more scenes density as the game goes on? Especially the scenes where MC participate?

I've just beat Masquerade, the game is good, the art is hot etc. but the amount of scenes i've seen is pretty low, something around 10 so far of which the MC participated in maybe 4 or 5 in a few hours of the game.
Cards and illustrations are nice, but to be honest i don't care at all about them (just as i don't care about bonus images in other games) and just collect them to complete stuff, glance at them once and forget about it.
the thing is some scene is hidden, you need to go/ do specific things to trigger some sex scene, you might even already miss one or two.. but so far for me at least it's quite balance between sex and lore especially with the mc getting involved

Reactions: Opious

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
the thing is some scene is hidden, you need to go/ do specific things to trigger some sex scene, you might even already miss one or two.. but so far for me at least it's quite balance between sex and lore especially with the mc getting involved
Don't worry about that, i use the walkthrough :p So far they have been pretty scarce, that's why i'm asking.

Reactions: JobeStroud

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
who is attacking what and who is defending what? you ask about density of the scenes, i answer it's good enough for me, but it might not for anyone else or it might.. just stating fact
Of course it is, but that has nothing to do with what i was asking, it's as if i asked what the price for a dish is and the answer I've got was "It's cheap for me", "It's expensive for me" or "I can afford it, but everyone has different financial situation" instead of just plain "10$".

Jan 4, 2019
Of course it is, but that has nothing to do with what i was asking, it's as if i asked what the price for a dish is and the answer I've got was "It's cheap for me", "It's expensive for me" or "I can afford it, but everyone has different financial situation" instead of just plain "10$".

There is 44 scenes and 1/3 parts are with the MC

Reactions: DicksInSpace
Jun 18, 2021
Getting back into the game and need help with where to go next. The last thing I remember doing was the capital blowing up and I have the priestess prisoner at my citadel. What's new from this point on and where do I go? Thanks for the help!

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Getting back into the game and need help with where to go next. The last thing I remember doing was the capital blowing up and I have the priestess prisoner at my citadel. What's new from this point on and where do I go? Thanks for the help!
if you have walkthrough you can find where you are or you can go to teleport room and ask to woman there

Jun 18, 2021
if you have walkthrough you can find where you are or you can go to teleport room and ask to woman there
I'll look for a walkthrough, I did talk to the goddess or w.e in the transport room but nothing. The furthest I found I can go is just after the scene with the Ice Goddess

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes