aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Can I play this game in joiplay if yes then how
The last time i played this game in joiplay(apk) dont work well, then I try to play in neko rpg player(apk) and work better than joiplay

If you want to download neko rpg player i recomended apkpure

Sorry for my english and good luck.

kjdash

Feb 13, 2018
The last time i played this game in joiplay(apk) dont work well, then I try to play in neko rpg player(apk) and work better than joiplay

If you want to download neko rpg player i recomended apkpure

Thank you i give it a try

Reactions: aleyugioh

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Someone know how i can play it on Android?
With nekorpg Player you can download in apk pure, The only thing with this emulator is the game need stay in a folder named kernys rgss in your internal memory(if you put the game in memory micro sd dont work).

Reactions: Christalias

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
yet another update that brings practically nothing about the continuation of the story and no secondary quests.

I found the first two chapters of the saga (legend of queen Opala I and II) much more beautiful ... despite their simplicity.
This for now is just a jumble of various minigames, a huge map with many locations and some very large cities but with few interactions.

now so much time has passed (maybe the development started in 2014 or 2015) that I should replay it from the beginning for the umpteenth time .... but it makes no sense, because in one or two years it will still be far from its completion and then I would be at the point before.

Shogun Ak

Oct 3, 2020
black screen after expedition is driving me crazy
its like i can remove the black screen but i cant even open it again after removing it
is it not fixed yet or what?
++
how to get the gameover scenes??

Blue345

May 22, 2018
Is this a sequel of Opala 1 and 2?
For me i think its sequel and prequel at same time too.

Spoiler:
The game its after the events of LoQO 1 since old Farah talks about the Hero/MC from LoQO 1 but i think have a high chance of time travel because of young Farah and old Farah are in same present/period unless young Farah its from another timeline.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes