azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Is this a sequel of Opala 1 and 2?
Let's go again: YES, it is a Sequel and Yes there is some sort of "time travel" in a sense, but not really.

At the end of LOQO2 Murdock, the wizard, is told in the epilogue made huge advancements on his studies on traveling through other dimensions to look for aid.
LOQOO takes place in one of those dimensions, one where there is a Farah who is younger and in Colussia.
This is confirmed by the presence of Opala, Osira and Old Farah (the Farah we do know from the previous games)

That's it, it's not that complicated, it's a Sequel to the original 2 games but set on a different universe that has a younger Farah who has not had kids yet, the end.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
It's not even that complicated. The first game takes place mostly in Egypt. The second game takes place mostly in another dimension that Opala winds up in by accident and Osira follows her. This game is set on another continent in the same world as the second game and young Farah has been brought forward in time and across dimensions.

Forbidden7200

Jan 24, 2021
unable to view any of the book items, as with the attached image it is all just greyed out, assumed this might just be til a certain point in the game but after 2-3 of playing I am starting to think this is a bug.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or intended?

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
unable to view any of the book items, as with the attached image it is all just greyed out, assumed this might just be til a certain point in the game but after 2-3 of playing I am starting to think this is a bug.

If I'm correct you can only read those books while at Inn or at player's home.

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017

I think you have the press 'A' button on the keyboard, it should ring up a small menu that'll let you access those books

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I can't remove the distress effect from my companions I use the kit but nothing happens and the companion remains in the same state.
I'm also not able to access my encyclopedia.

Last edited:

Lazy Person

Mar 17, 2022
I can't remove the distress effect from my companions I use the kit but nothing happens and the companion remains in the same state.
I'm also not able to access my encyclopedia.
To access the encyclopedia press the 'A' button. idk what the distress effect is. but the sewing kit is for repairing the tatered clothes.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
this just crashes on start up the manual doesn't help

It just says to run a file that isnt there i already had rpg maker xp but just to make sure i ran every file that was in the RPG maker xp folder and the game still crashes on startup

Last edited:

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
this just crashes on start up the manual doesn't help

It just says to run a file that isnt there i already had rpg maker xp but just to make sure i ran every file that was in the RPG maker xp folder and the game still crashes on startup
Same here, but I had like 3 or 4 separate versions of the game installed and every one of them worked fine until now. I've beaten v3.5 (my first and only full playthrough) and sometimes tried fresh betas to see what's new with my old save or some one else's full save from this thread. All of a sudden every version began to crush on start recently, black window with the title bar "Legend of Queen Opala: Origin v3.xx" appears for a second and simply closes without any notifications. Same with the first LoQO game.

I guess something wrong with my RPG Maker, but I've never changed anything, one day I've just discovered that the games do not launch anymore for no reason. A couple of reinstalls and tinkering with versions didn't help at all. Maybe Win 10 updates broke something, I dunno.

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
Nevermind, I've put the game ("Game.exe", to be precise) on the DEM exclusion list. Works fine now. DEM = Data Execution Prevention in Windows. Just disabled it for the game executable file. Some games suffer from this. I guess Win 10 updates were responsible for the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RiamuP

Firetitan71

Jul 18, 2020
Seeming to have trouble opening the journal or gallery, bought the items but when I click on them in my inventory nothing happens, anyone got a solution?

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, so STILL no way to recruit troops at whitehaven in that expedition mode? Can't move forward on any of the remaining battles.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes