Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
By far I saw there was one of likely the current ending routes Laquadia w/ protagonist, (by judging what I saw from CGs people who ripped it) I'm not sure are LoQOO planned how long the chapters are and how many ending. (I remember the current version is 3 chapters in Beta)

About unlocking stuff, I thought there are items called "encyclopedia" that might can check the CGs I unlocked but what am I trying to say about my question is, if I decided to skip/choose another choice for not encountering H-scenes it will still unlock after that events even if missed or must be encountered to unlock it?

(my English not that strong, sorry if I made you confused)
Forget that about the bad endings, Im an idiot who thought I was in another gamethread. o_O
There are 2-3 bad endings in this game but not for combat-related stuff. Also after the bad end you can directly continue and try again so that you lose at max. 5min of playtime.

About the CG's and unlocking them: At a certain point in the game you can unlock the "mirror of memories" for your castle/your base. As far as I know: If you skip a scene you cant unlock it there, dont know about other choices (I think you can see them too but it's been a while).
So you have to see scenes to unlock them in the gallery, variants of the scene I think you can see...but there might be a special upgrade/item involved.

Reactions: honkuma

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Nobody knows a comprehensive list of all available scenes and how to get them?

Also, if I use the Orb of Restoration and one of my party members is wearing armor (say full quartz equipment) will they still keep that armor when I eventually get them again through the story?

Kanvi4

Oct 10, 2021
Cool, did Gabe fix the bug where screen goes black when starting the game from an old file?

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
New Gabrielle bad ending (Bad Ending 04) is only available in Sparrow artstyle for human playthrough, for those of us who think that artstyle looks goofy

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
You have to be at a point in the story where only Young Farah is unavailable as a party member and then simply get killed in combat by any random enemy
I tried this several times - I just get a normal game over. What'd you fight to proc yours?

And yes, I made sure it was at a point where T!Farah isn't available due to story (I did it after she got the artifact removed).

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
I tried this several times - I just get a normal game over. What'd you fight to proc yours?

And yes, I made sure it was at a point where T!Farah isn't available due to story (I did it after she got the artifact removed).
I'll tell you what I specifically did: I went into the proving grounds with only the main character in party and with no armor on and I attacked a group of bats inside the cave and waited for them to kill me. I was playing with the second human western artstyle (the one that is not by Sparrow). Instead of a game over I got a little scene featuring Gabrielle and after that I got a game over. In the area where you can rewatch scenes it was labeled Bad Ending 04

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I'll tell you what I specifically did: I went into the proving grounds with only the main character in party and with no armor on and I attacked a group of bats inside the cave and waited for them to kill me. I was playing with the second human western artstyle (the one that is not by Sparrow). Instead of a game over I got a little scene featuring Gabrielle and after that I got a game over. In the area where you can rewatch scenes it was labeled Bad Ending 04
Well, I just tried that both on my current savefile (end of beta) and an old one where I hadn't even reached the Frozen Continent yet. For some reason, neither one seems to work for me.

Same holds true for the other bad ending (where only the protagonist can be available).

Guess I gotta re-run using the Orb? Eh, we'll see.

I saw someone comment about those stuff on Gabe's blog already so I've no idea what's going on... thanks for trying to help, though.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes