KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I just tried that both on my current savefile (end of beta) and an old one where I hadn't even reached the Frozen Continent yet. For some reason, neither one seems to work for me.

Same holds true for the other bad ending (where only the protagonist can be available).

Guess I gotta re-run using the Orb? Eh, we'll see.

I saw someone comment about those stuff on Gabe's blog already so I've no idea what's going on... thanks for trying to help, though.
Are you playing beastman character or human? If beastman maybe it's still not implemented
If human then it must be some kind of bug

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Are you playing beastman character or human? If beastman maybe it's still not implemented
Human (international version - #3 on the selection menu).

How do you even unlock all the characters for photoshoots?
IIRC, you have to beat them in the die game several times (I think around 10). That's how I unlocked Layla, at least.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
As far I know, my playthrough as beastman I've unlocked 3 bad ending on 5,young Farah, Devon and Gabrielle, not sure how unlock the other 2, in the memory hall there only 1 greyed orb in last row, which make me wonder how unlock it, anyone has managed to unlock all the bad endings? Repeat I got 3 on 5,young farah when was moved on skalham, Devon alone in Colussia his end is with one of those sluts miniboss, Gabrielle got in illusian forest and the party was Devon, Beatrix, Kithie and Gabrielle, using surrender command to get them, not sure who miss in the remaining bad end

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
As far I know, my playthrough as beastman I've unlocked 3 bad ending on 5,young Farah, Devon and Gabrielle, not sure how unlock the other 2, in the memory hall there only 1 greyed orb in last row, which make me wonder how unlock it, anyone has managed to unlock all the bad endings? Repeat I got 3 on 5,young farah when was moved on skalham, Devon alone in Colussia his end is with one of those sluts miniboss, Gabrielle got in illusian forest and the party was Devon, Beatrix, Kithie and Gabrielle, using surrender command to get them, not sure who miss in the remaining bad end
The last bad end by the sound of it is when you get Mhu'Tiki in the Imperial Manor - simply interact with any guard when escaping with her and it'll trigger.

KolossalDicc

Sep 1, 2018
You got the Devon bad ending in timetravel Colussia? Or in not yet destroyed colussia?

I think the last two bad endings you need to get are getting caught by the guards while getting Mhu'tiki in the imperial manor and iirc by getting killed in the marshes of despair with young farah in your party

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v3.14 Beta] [SweGabe]

COMPRESSED PC

SIZE: ~ 1 GB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Found issue - apparently, I didn't have any Feather of Awakenings (despite being sure I had bought some - guess I didn't save. Ah well). Worked now, at least!

oonnllyyoonnee

Nov 9, 2018
How do I unlock bad ending no.5? I keep got the 4th one. Also if young Farah is not available in my save, how do I unlock the bad ending in Marsh depair?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How do I unlock bad ending no.5? I keep got the 4th one. Also if young Farah is not available in my save, how do I unlock the bad ending in Marsh depair?
The 5th one would be the protagonist solo ending, I assume?

To do it, you need to be in a place when only the protagonist is available as a party member (e.g right at the start of the game).

T!Farah doesn't have to be part of your team to unlock it - she simply needs to be possible to swap in to the team (source: I got it trying to get the Gabrielle ending).

If T!Farah is available, you'll get the Marsh ending. If she's not, you get the Gabrielle ending.

oonnllyyoonnee

Nov 9, 2018
The 5th one would be the protagonist solo ending, I assume?

To do it, you need to be in a place when only the protagonist is available as a party member (e.g right at the start of the game).

T!Farah doesn't have to be part of your team to unlock it - she simply needs to be possible to swap in to the team (source: I got it trying to get the Gabrielle ending).

If T!Farah is available, you'll get the Marsh ending. If she's not, you get the Gabrielle ending.
I traveled to the first day of colusia and fought slimes, but I got the Gabrielle ending instead of the solo one.

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I traveled to the first day of colusia and fought slimes, but I got the Gabrielle ending instead of the solo one.
How do I make Farah be possible to swap?
I'm not 100% sure if it works if you travel back in time (source: never tried it) so I can't vouch for a fact what's supposed to happen there.

Farah leaves the party due to storyline reasons at the end of the current beta and has yet to rejoin as of version 3.14 to my knowledge.
If Farah is possible to add to the party, however, the Marshes of Despair ending should play out.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Mm for Devon bad ending the best moment is during invasion of Colussia, I got it during traveling the sewers to reach the tavern, anyway thanks for the tip about Muh'tiki, I will make sure to not miss it in next play with orb restoration.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1653883803060.png
Iirc she already postponed release 2 times. This was supposed to be done in 2020

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes