bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
hi guys, can everyone play games normally? i can't come in this game, ( i downloaded RGSS, RTG maker XP), when i click icon games it shows a black scenes and disappearing, i try many times but i can't , is it a bug or somthing? pleases help me !

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Wow .. I honestly didn't realize the team were still making this. Kodos to them this has to be one of THE longest continues projects I've ever seen. And it's not like they haven't finished games. Their stuff isn't really my thing. But I can't help but be a lil impressed!

Reactions: sonhot

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I seriously need help,
I might have bugged my save file, no matter how many lewd boxes I open I get no emerald gems.
The only possible explanation I can come up with is that it's because, at some point, I might have sold all of them, but I can no longer recall how much time has passed since then and I'm not even sure if that might be the reason.
I will attach my save file and any help would be appreciated, if there is no solution I might need to restart the game which is vexing to say the least.

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
I seriously need help,
I might have bugged my save file, no matter how many lewd boxes I open I get no emerald gems.
The only possible explanation I can come up with is that it's because, at some point, I might have sold all of them, but I can no longer recall how much time has passed since then and I'm not even sure if that might be the reason.
I will attach my save file and any help would be appreciated, if there is no solution I might need to restart the game which is vexing to say the least.
You can only hold a total of 99 Emerald Gems at one time - once you are at max, you'll stop getting them. what you need to do is go the mirror in your room at your castle and enter the memory room, start spending your gems to unlock the past cg scenes, then when you open your additional lewd boxes you'll start getting the gems again

arfux

Dec 22, 2018
Waiting for the game to be completed? Lmao, better off waiting for the Sun to collapse and creating supermassive blackhole.
Actually, the sun will turn into a red giantm before turning into a dwarf star later on, it will never turn into a black hole, and even if it did, supermassive black hole is, as name suggests, supermassive. Meaning that it'd take way more time for sun to become part of a supermassive black hole, possibly as part of being sucked into one, which is uncomprehensibly further in the future than the 'death' of sun (red giant phase)

Yes I know noone asked lmao

• Haha
Reactions: DarkLizerd

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Played for a long time - finished at the moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... how much plot has been added since that moment? How much % is the game ready? I really don't want to start over X_X .... A very long running around infuriates me (back and forth-Sometimes the author seems to be trolling and makes you run for the sake of trifles...)...

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
can i edit stats ? i use save editon but it just let me edit gold item. there anyway i can edit stats ?
Idk how you edit your saves, but I use save editor. With it I can edit anything. stats, currency, items, variables, game progress, and other stuff too. It's pretty easy, you can even find online save editor.

saveeditonline.com/

upload your save and you can edit it for free. just don't forget to download your edited save file.

EDIT: I tried using it and it didn't work.
I tried uploading my rpgsaveeditor I use offline however I could not. try looking for some other save editors.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
Idk how you edit your saves, but I use save editor. With it I can edit anything. stats, currency, items, variables, game progress, and other stuff too. It's pretty easy, you can even find online save editor.

saveeditonline.com/

upload your save and you can edit it for free. just don't forget to download your edited save file.

EDIT: I tried using it and it didn't work.
I tried uploading my rpgsaveeditor I use offline however I could not. try looking for some other save editors.
thank you but do u know other save editors ? i only know saveeditonline,com

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes