Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I didn't like that there aren't any other options, yes MC can play with Kythie and the rest but It does suck considering they all don't mind playing with others. Perhaps an Option when at a bed to select another player and go around town for fun would've been nice, or defeated party member actually shows what happens to that specific member.

The collectable illustrations in the game fill that void in a way. Otherwise this game is still far behind on actual scenes having artwork and adding something like that only would bloat the backlog even further.

So knowing Gabe you may actually get your wish :LOL:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
" why doesn't open quest log "

I wish it would be reverted back to the old way which, it seems, everyone liked and understood.
I understand why the change... because this way, it's quicker to get to these menus...
So, why not open them both ways???

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
So there is a furry in the dungeon of Castle Warrengard except you can't fuck her, make her a slave, and have people use her. Perhaps things aren't done but that sucks. "Chieftain Gin"

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
So I had a dream last night about this game. I dreamt there was another guy in the party that self appointed himself as the historian who records everything. An actually swell dude but he doesnt really have a libido or at least doesnt want to sleep around. He also made the mistake of pining after Mhu'Tiki because he found her duality interesting. He ends up dying in one of the final battles, confesses his love to her and dies with a smile despite being a virgin. Mhu'tiki becomes an alcoholic afterward.

Was a really weird dream.

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Walking into the throne room after taking down Iron Spire, Black Dame wants to talk. After this happens running is not possible and I can't bring up my journal anymore. Any one else have this problem?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Walking into the throne room after taking down Iron Spire, Black Dame wants to talk. After this happens running is not possible and I can't bring up my journal anymore. Any one else have this problem?
As reported several times...
The journal and several other things where disabled in the inventory list and moved to the "A" key for faster/"easier" access. And the run key was moved to the Shift key.

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
As reported several times...
The journal and several other things where disabled in the inventory list and moved to the "A" key for faster/"easier" access. And the run key was moved to the Shift key.
Was using "A" key and shift before this happened. Now they don't work after this encounter. That was why I wanted to know if someone else had run into it and if there was a fix, or is it a bug in this version of the game.

manic96

Apr 16, 2021
IDK if its a bug in Castle Warrengard for the prison break. The prison door with the npc facing the wall is closed, but ra tiki is able to go through and my character is stuck at the entrance. snapshot 2022-10-07 04h05m08s.png

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Was using "A" key and shift before this happened. Now they don't work after this encounter. That was why I wanted to know if someone else had run into it and if there was a fix, or is it a bug in this version of the game.
In that case, you found another bug.
I haven't see it "yet".

Voreal

Oct 12, 2017
Can this be played on joiplay on android?
I'm playing on joiplay version 1.01,400 latest version loqo origin In the last version of joiplay it didn't work for me, and im uninstalling the plugin just instal joiplay alone and it work for me

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes