rcop101

May 31, 2017
replayed the whole game just to have a clean 100% save only to just finish and find out i missed one lost image in queen's landing, the one in the inn, and i cant find it so i must of locked myself out of it until next update... great

also im guessing the last reward for having 10 collector titles is not available seeing as how i have 12 of them but its stuck at 9/10

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I was using the improvement mod so I'm not sure if its the mods fault or not but when I load a save I made right after the lizard men + Vazhar scene Farah is in a different location then where she is supposed (ie on the sofa instead of next to the bed) to be. This results in me not being able to continue as I'm stuck in the cut scene.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Will we get a proper scene with high humilliating options (for vengeance) involving Laquadia and Rancid Horace? Or it's going to be only pixelated bad stuff?

mw303

Feb 3, 2019
I just disabled my patreon account for a while so i don't get to know some update for next future plan.

but since i barerly know how to edit the save game when i played 3.16 beta version i got some "hint", more like unused script, item, character etc.
idk about this, but theres like 2 new companion along the way, one using masamune and knives for the other, as far there's 2 more companion type that available on the script. but there's bunch of unused character on the script, like masquerade, gin, lilith, malanea, and other.

I know i got too much hopes up on patch, since there will be nothing but bugfix or something, but will they add them on next update ? or we have to wait longer like couple month ?
if we even need to wait that long, can someone tell the estimate release date ?

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
I just disabled my patreon account for a while so i don't get to know some update for next future plan.

but since i barerly know how to edit the save game when i played 3.16 beta version i got some "hint", more like unused script, item, character etc.
idk about this, but theres like 2 new companion along the way, one using masamune and knives for the other, as far there's 2 more companion type that available on the script. but there's bunch of unused character on the script, like masquerade, gin, lilith, malanea, and other.

I know i got too much hopes up on patch, since there will be nothing but bugfix or something, but will they add them on next update ? or we have to wait longer like couple month ?
if we even need to wait that long, can someone tell the estimate release date ?
You probably will have to wait for like 6 months later if you want to make a decent run, whether continue or from the very start (that's equal to 5-6 version updates).
But it also depends on SweGabe since every update, right now, has very little content, not even mentioning interesting. Like basically you can finish each update within 10 min, some are only bug fixes and not even worth playing.

And here is the estimated release date: Feb 29th, 2069.
Game will probably get 10 more chapters :WeSmart:

TimoSpeedM

Oct 24, 2018
Hello All, I have a Steam Deck and would like know how to get this game to work on Steam OS. It works on Windows 11 OS via Dual Boot but not on the OS this system is installed on, not even Steam Proton will get this game to work.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
where is beatrix card 3 in starting area? I need it to play the guy in the inn but cant find the desk? also safe #2 from the guide i cant find anywhere

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I'll do you one better. A gallery mod.
Replace this file with the original in the Data folder and go into your camp.
The poster will change your appearance for the scenes and the dove will transport you to the hall of memories to watch them.

For now there's no reverse teleport because I only wanted to mod that one map so you have to have unlocked Warrengard to go back to the game. Otherwise save and go one way.
I could put the thing closer to the hall of memories but I wanted a place easily accessible that Gabe wouldn't change later.

If anyone can beta test it for me that'd be great thnx.

PS. There's 39 variables for scenes but only 38 orbs. A scene called Gabrielle Magihound exists but isn't watchable in the hall. It's been too long since I saw that scene so info would be appreciated.
does this work for the latest version

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes