zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in the 2 game fraha say's how the mc watched as she was raped by an octapus and the origans they came to get help for the 2 mc who is fighting the anture are what ever they are so there all conected.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Are there any scenes or illustrations that are hard missable ?
Also, is there any ingame help to find them ?

LaFlameeee

Aug 3, 2021
Just installed the game from Mega... hot to fix dynamic link library initialisation failed?

Last edited:

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Can someone explain how to run this game? The setup is simple enough but, I keep getting a black screen then it disappears.
I download this RPG Maker RTP but still nothing. Also get this rgss102e.dll is missing and, I download that file too, but same thing happens again. Also, might add that the data and graphic file is missing after extraction. I download from mega.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Can someone explain how to run this game? The setup is simple enough but, I keep getting a black screen then it disappears.
I download this RPG Maker RTP but still nothing. Also get this rgss102e.dll is missing and, I download that file too, but same thing happens again. Also, might add that the data and graphic file is missing after extraction. I download from mega.
Are you using the compressed version

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
I download this RPG Maker RTP but still nothing. Also get this rgss102e.dll is missing and, I download that file too, but same thing happens again.
try the whole file helped me

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
try the whole file helped me
same thing happens missing that stupid dll file.
Are you using the compressed version
Nope, I see all the files in winrar but after extracting it data and graphic files are missing. Must be a virus or something. Also that executable setup wants me to install in appdata only way to see that is in hidden files something is not right here.

Presslee

Mar 14, 2020
can someone give me their save before meet
I used the RPG Maker Save Editor to roll back the story and it set Farah down below to the bedroom properly which then enabled my character to proceed by walking through the doorway to talk to him. The save editor was linked above at comment # 9,325
how to do it exactly?

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
What a horrible release once again. I'm glad I made the choice to stop giving that dude money a long time ago.

Urlatempesta

Mar 5, 2022
Anyone know why my up and left arrow do not work and i cannot pass the character selection screen (the one after i change my name) since pressing enter do not work?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes